Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tis is one dull entry!

I m so so in need of a break.. a long one.. a trip to overseas maybe (unfortunately i dun hv enuff money to purchase an airfare, not even when AIRASIA is selling 0 cent tickets), even if i do, i cant go alone, after a series of unfortunate event lst september, I have this phobia of going to any place by myself (work place is an exception la )
I dun feel like 'bonding' wth the rest of the family this wkend. Even tho i have already packed my.. errm things to stay overnite ( actually i only packed my pills) at my bro's, i changed my mind at the last min. So as usual la, i m hooked with the tv + my l-shaped sofa, soooo malas nak pi mana2, even too lazy to eat.. sheeshh.. as tis age.. i am not supposed to act like a middle 20s missy la kan.
and this afternoon, tetiba keinginan untuk keluar dan menyedut udara segar membuak2.. kah kah kah..
but still malasnya nak melangkah keluar and one more thing.. i dun have any friends nowadays...
most of the freinds r either married with kids n spouse, the single ones, they have their own league of frends, and tat left me with...hmmm? me, myself and i? kah kah kah.. so pathetic!
im too old to develop a new hobby.. by the way...
* still tryng to figure out how to upload the pics in here* all the wordings with no pic ni.. ishhh. * tetiba jek rasa jeles kat blog Encik Shah*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a 'bonding' session with the family last weekend. Even tho I wasnt in the mood to be around family, once I did get there I was glad that I did go. I've missed them. Lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses...just what I needed to cheer myself.