Monday, May 12, 2008

27 blobs of tears

I was so besotted with my 'gembeng-ness' yesterday dat i forgot to update how my weekend was really like (minus the overflowed dam part i mean). i always look forward to weeeknds, and to top up my excitement, i have purchased 2 movie dvds. Yes, and those movies, I have been so looking fwd to watch it, even tried asking my colleagues to watch it at the cinema, tapi memandangkan masa tu i was superduper occupied, sampai nak makan pun tak sempat, i missed both movies when they were shown in cinema.
First thing, i did on saturday nite, I switched on d dvd player and this is the first time i used it after astro been installed at home. Unfortunately, the player cant detect the dvd, so apa lagi i tot it must have been the tv ( best kan aku, blame everything that is around u), to make it worse, the dvd player yg hampeh tu wasnt able to detect both dvds , howwever, after a few attempts, it did detect the 3rd dvd, Juno . I ve alreday blamed the dvd player actually, so when d 3rd movie was peacefully shown on tv, i blamed it on the dvd la kan. im not going to blame myself la of course, for not asking Sam, the dvd shop owner to try it first on his dvd player.
So, dengan yakinnya , i tot there was something wrong wth the dvds. and my friday nite has been ruined already. Dengan tak kosernya , aku tengok gak citer tah apa2 kat astro tu and decided to go to bed, bila tv dah tgk aku. owh juga dgn satu harapan, i still hv saturday n sunday, to return the dvds.
Saturday was spent with me hesitating whether i shud have either breakfast or lunch outside. ended up wth mehaving bfast at home and aku tapau lunch from kedai belakang rumah ( the bestest and cheapest ikan bakar with air asam tat u cud get, not to mention kakak cantik's sambal tempoyak)
Im not gonna narrate how the rest of the saturday went on la kan as u may puke if u know tat aku asyik terbaring jek atas sofa tu ,tanpa rasa bosan (i am so amazed with myself).
I have to skip telling how my sunday went on, bcos i ve put the events in my prev entry.
ok la.. so citer ni bersambung sampai kul 8 malam tadik. this morning i went to work as usual. and my knee is still in pain. Nothing much to do at work, ( actually there r things to do), but I ve been trying to book a ticket for an august trip. and since buying online is much cheaper, ( actually dah mengoodek2 menda ni since last nite, but i have problem to fill my last name online. ended with an incomplete booking, credit card error bla bla, and i need to go to KL to purchase the ticket. Cam hampehh la kan. Kl tu aku pergi 2 kali setahun jek tau. Luckily i have someone volunteered to drive me there. we came back from KL around 5 and i straightly went to kedai Sam to return d dvds. and when he tried it on his dvd player, jeng jeng jeng.. it worked! haaaa i was so embrassed while mumbled something like, i i shud try it in my lappy first la kan( ishh.. it did occur in my tot, tapi tu lahh.. )
so tanpa berlengah2 lagi, sebaik sahaj sampai dirumah, terus lah daku meng-on lappy ku itu , inserted d dvd, put on d headphone, so dat i ll get a 100% concentration, and yesh.. seperti biasa mak cik gembeng ini ended up sobbing infront d lappy.
it was 27 dresses d movie, and i couldnt find any sentimental elements in d movie, but still i cried. hmm come to think of it, i cry in watever ocassions, sedih ka, gumbira ka, seram ka, thriller ka, bosan ka, happily ever after ka, bla bla bla...
anyway 27 dresses is a good movie. owh.. i m watching P.S i Love you, next.
itu jek nak citer, nothing interesting pun
hihihih...
owh.. moral of the entry :
1. kena beli dvd player baru
2. i m such a romantic fool.. action packed is not my kinda movie
3. I cant drink nescafe after 3 pm. or else, i d get the worst palpitation..
... sungguh tak relevannya kan...

1 comment:

Life's Like That said...

Nescafe and the palpation thinggie - who says it aint relevant? me havin it too. love dat bloody who-create-dis-Nescafe thg, but i am able to hav it one big mug early in the morn je.. after 5pm - i'll be in deep shyte!