Monday, May 05, 2008

4 hari 5 malam.

Ok la, so i ve come back to work.. after 4 fantabulous days at my bro's. *Grinning*. I only reached office at 11. Tumpang my bro to KL sentral ( he has forewarned me tat he's going late to work this morning, and since i dun have anything to do pun kalau datang awal. so i just go with his flow la) took a train to serdang , bersiar2 makan angin kat kajang silk highway since the cab sent someone to petronas reserach 1st , and he missed the exit to hospital serdang, thus it took me abt 30 minutes to reach my beloved fac from serdang station. I didnt mind at all.
whilst at my bro's i ve: ( not in chronological order)
1. finished 5 novel mlayu in 3 days
2. sobbed like 1/2 jug of tears
3. hibernated for more than 48 hours in the house. Favorite spot is the breakfast table at the patio, which is at the backyard. Second fav spot is a rest chair which faces the fish pond. IF i opened the sliding door, i cud hear the sound of the man-made fountain. soooo soothing
4. finished half jar of the chow rasta;s jeruk in the fridge
5. broke my own Guiness's record, to sit still for more than 3 hours trying to finish a book. Did it twice, and my sis in law said.. i can actually imitate a patung cendana.. kah kah kah
6. tried to cut down my food intake by taking only 2 meals/day but how come i still feel tat i m gaining on for the things that i didnt eat
7. Went to MPH and spent more than 200 ringgit buying all those novels.. hah makcik gelap mata tetiba tengok byknya bukuu.. tats how i ended up reading so many books within 3 days
8. my green lappy keep on missing in action .. tetiba jek tengok dah ada kat atas

Overall.. i just love being surounded with the family. Ngeehh..
Upating on the nephews in nieces..
Afif is so into 'shuffle; nowadaays and he's so creative tat he started putting his own video in u-tube.
Amir is so into music nowadays.. Abg Li gave him an electronic keyboard for his good PMR result last year.. so every now and then, he'd googling on u-tube to listen to his kinds music, and I have to admit.. he has a good choice of music.
Afif can take good photos.. I ll try to post some of his photos in my blog later
Amal asked me once" Che Ngah, r u a scientist" and her Che Ngah buat tatau jek.. later on, he confessed to his umi.. and wrote on his so called scrap book.. December 4th. When his umi asked what' such date is for.. he retorted.. The day I m gonna be a scientist!".. kah kah kah
Aina sofia, the 2 yrs old amoi jepon look-alike.. is so obsessed with bunga cina. Whenever she pointed at any flowers planted at the front yard of the house.. she said.. "bunga cina"
Abg Li bought a new handphone with so many gadgets. there's a GPS, 3G ( the reason he bought it bcos he need a 3G phone to call the family when he's in Japan. there'd be numerous trips to japan in the future.
tasha?.. still bz with the tuitions n all.
I have realised tat all of them ( except Amal and Nana) are much taller than me now *sighing*
and I just realised.. i am gonna be ( actually am becoming more) like my mom.. I m so lazy to go out nowadays. Really love the comfort of my own home.. or anyone's home.. as longa s I dun have to go out... I d be extra happier..
owh.. btw we had dinner at William's last nite. I finally convinced my bro to bring us to William's after seeing so many blogs recommending this place. owh well, its not very far from my bro's hse anyway. Afif even snapped pics while we're there. owh.. the food was good.. as they wrote. its very worthwhile.
and i m gonna go back home in a few minutes.
yay! back to my own quiet abode.. udah 4 hari dong aku ninggal-ing rumah. Rindu banget!
Till then..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda abit like u too these days..that is -> lazy to go out. I much prefer the comforts of home. I only go out if I need to go out and thats usually to work or grocery shopping.

So many things to keep me occupied at home. blink blink and its already nite time.

IDA said...

owh.. love to hear tat lotsa ppl r becoming homely nowadays, kah kah kah. blink blink? and u r already in never never land :)