Tuesday, May 13, 2008

P.S I love you

I know I should stop being a crybaby. I wish I could stop sobbing whenever i watch a romantic movie. Tis is so tiring la. i m all dehydrated because of this ( and yes, I am exaggerating!)
I managed to watch P.S I love you, this morning. and yes, i am at home and yes, i m not well.. the knee started to swell and became very painful over the nite, and yes, its normal condition to me.. and no, I dun cry bcos my knee hurts, no, not at all.. ( u dun cry over the pain experience routine ( or watever thing u call it).
so back to this morning's event, i text-ed my colleague telling her dat I wont be in today, and also text-ed pakcik cab tat he doesnt have to pick me up today.
My day started a bit late tho, as i decided to sleep a lil bit more. owh.. and its the day tat miss 'dysmenorrhea' decided to attack me, so now i have another reason for not going to work . I felt the "swollen knee' thingy is not a concerete excuse for taking a leave, but with miss dysmenorrhea pestering my womb, yahhh... it sure one good excuse to call sick.
back to P.S I love you.. yes its a movie title based on the same novel written by Cecilia Ahern. Nahh.. havent read the book yet, tho i ve been flipping over a few pages, even read the review bla bla bla when I was at Kikokuniya some weeks ago. Somehow, the plot has the similarity with anthr book that i read, its by ermm.. i cant remember, i think the book is on the messy table beside the dining table. Owh,, now I remember, written by Marian Keyes, and its called.. ermm never mind not important tho.
I didnt finish the book, i got so tired sobbing over every page tat i decided i should stop.. nevertheless i cant do the same when i watched Ps I love u, although i did pause the dvd for like 3 times, as I need to get some drink, and yes, whilst tears r still brimming on my cheek. it is such a pathetic sight anyway ( Thank God, Im all alone at home).
Hmm.. maybe I shud read the book later..( and risking yrself of the dehydrating ) No wayyy!
It is a very good movie, and I would recommend to every one ( who read my blog, yeah.. i know only a few kerats of them)
Some how this movie made us ( i mean me) think, of how yr life wud be like after u lost someone u loved. and how she has managed to go on with the life with the assistance of stacks of letters posted to her after her husband's death.
I should have not read the synopsis before watching it, I ended up sobbing as soon as the movie started and sobbing thru out the movie. I pity my tear gland today. It has been working exhaustively since last sunday.
I think i should take anti-sad movie pills for dat.
on a better note, the knee cap is not as painful as it was this morning. I wish i cud cry due to the pain, but nah.. i ve been crying, weeping over the illness many years ago ( and been asking Why, why me GOd? ) nahh just kidding. i didnt do dat la.
i m over the pain. over the grieve. at this age ( tagline tu!), i tend to mope over the things that i m not able to anser, or things that u ve knwn for a long time, but u r so scared to bring up the qs because you think, if u finally reveal yr trueself to others, they wud know tat u r not as strong as they tot u r. and all these years, u r actually pretending to be strong ( and ignorant too )bcos u realise there r other people who r more helpless n more unfortunate than u r, but still not even once, they wud grumble or complain like by being themselves, its the end of their world.
ahaaa.. i know all these sobbing over some 'sad' movies will lead me to some crappy philosophies of mine.
I rest the case then. I know I m still normal bcos I ve been drooling over the guys in tat movie, and mann.. Harry Connick Jr is so slimm. didnt recognise him till i saw his name appeared on the screen.
Owh.. u may not know him anyway..
last but not least..
P.S I love u *chuckles*

1 comment:

Life's Like That said...

i gez its ok to cry. and its ok to not being strong - once in a blue moon. after all - we r homo-sapien. not a RoboCop or sumthg, rite?


p/s; love 'Crying Out For me' by Mario. huhu