Friday, May 09, 2008

hard habit to break

I have one bad habit to share with a few kerats of my readers here * while rolling my eyes*. Ecewah! Honestly, i dun think i m the only one who has this problem. I guess everybody does, and maybe they dun think its one bad habit. They might call it as.. killing time , or working or intending, or apa la2 ( haha aku dah meroyan), but I called it as one of my bad habits,.. which is..
jeng jeng..
bloghopping in between your task..
which is not very good la..
as it may consume half of yr working time , but suddenly.. ko dah melompat2 sampai kemana-mana..
and dat time is wasted by doing things tat is totally unrelated to yr works.. ( ok i guess if u have so much free time and u dun have anything to do, its ok la to bloghop)
but I m now referring to myself n my deadlines.. ( more like promises to myself)
Hoih.. back to work.. enuff ramblings..
P.s saja buat gempaq.. sebab tetiba rasa nak post entry..
I was actually reminding myself la...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I can only bloghop at home. I share an 'open' layout office with 3 other people where everyone can see each other's monitor. We have other people go in and out, so the sight of me bloghopping might make these other people talk and whisper. Yes it is a bummer. But I've noticed some people in the other offices go on and check out facebook without a worry in the world...only when they see the boss they'll log out.