Monday, May 19, 2008






ahh another day to go thru.. i think i had enuff of the rest, and in my case, too much rest, will make my condition worsen.. the ankle is still swollen tho..
anyway, it's such a fine morning.. a bit cloudy, such a nice day to be tucked in bed all day long.. my sis text-ed me, cant wait for me to go home.. she has passed her exam by the way, and now she cant wait to treat the rest of the family members (me included la kan, kakak sayang dia.. kah kah kah). im going back to attend a cousin's wedding. besides i havent been back sincle last raya haji.. and tat was like 6 months ago? fuiyooo! Zura, the sis, asked me wehther i wanna share in buying a wedding gift for the cousin, and I said yes, yeah, its another wedding gift of microwave for the cousin, we gave a microwave to anthr cousin on her wedding last year.. yes.. we re a 'microwave' family.. kah kah kah.
am trying to paste some pics in here.. well, it was me 39 years ago.. heheh just kidding.. it's my youngest niece.. oppss.. the second youngest i think.. lost counts of the numbers of nieces n nephews..

2 comments:

Life's Like That said...

duhh!! cute nyerr..

mummy_icha said...

ada iras2 CC... :-)