Wednesday, May 21, 2008

During my absence..

I was exhausted today. First, it was due to my swollen ankle, yang masih sakit bagai nak mati ( mati ke?) bila nak jalan. Tot of calling sick at first, tapi baru ingat aku tak tutup pc kat opis, and besides, i need n have to finish one paper to be submitted to the journal.Kalau tak set cam tu, alamat Im not gonna publish anything la tis year. Being in one of the reserach university, we r forced to publish lotsa papers so tat tis RU status will remain. Sapa cakap kije kat universiti tadak tekanan? Tekanan bagai.. but Im not gonna grumble n complain in here la. Life's too short to do dat anyway.
Anyway, I ll be on leave starting tomorrow till 27th. kalau cuti lama2 tu kiranya balik kampung la. Attending a cousin's wedding as well. I m the only one who ll be back for the khenduri. The rest of my siblings semua bz kalahkan VIP (not blaming them tho). My 1st bro is in Japan till 31 st, The 2nd one is in France on tat khenduri day. The youngest sis sibuk on call pasal kena cover senior yg tgh xm. tat left me yg semedang tak bz la kan ? kah kah kah. Tu pun kira aku dah ponteng 2-3 meeting time aku cuti. alaaahh.. kije tak kan pernah abis la pun.
So I ll be in KB dan berpoya-poya dengan bahagianya for the next few days. I can feel the excitement already.
I wont be posting during my absence. Wud be very lazy to get online at home. With the slow connection over there, who will..
Ishhh sudah terbayang keenakan nasi kerabu nih... yummyy..

Till then.. have a good life !

2 comments:

mummy_icha said...

enjoy your holiday ;-) and pls be back in safe n sound condition...

Life's Like That said...

hows the ankle? ur killed olredi, eh? huhu