Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Uwarghhhh


i am not in my greatest mood today (as if i m in my best mood everyday.. duhh).. seriously, while they were having a meeting just behnid my seat, i was gladly staring at the monitor neglecting all the issues discussed. I dun feel like listening to any agenda now that i m leaving in 1 1/2 months. I just dun hv the mood today uwaaaaaaaaa..
and tis morning before leaving to work, I saw dr shahdan on tv, talking abt gout.. ( one fav topic that i ve been teaching) ..
mybe its the pain, or the loss of energy, i just dun feel well tis ramadhan, its been on and off.. and today.. i feel like curling in bed, closing my yees and feeling the warmth of the blanket..
I am so tired.. helpp... tis kinda situation will occur to ppl with RA once a while.. very often to some of us..
now.. wheer was i just now? trying to digest what these students wrote about domestic waste, i ve been staring at the words while my mind is roaming off..
the throat a bit sore.. guess the viral hasnt been completely eliminated yet..and my feet has swelled to the size of a dinosaur.. huhuhu
Im not complaining.. infact ive passed the complaint stage.. so tis is my bad rheumy day.. have to go thru it no matter how..
how do i define my day today? ...
Glum...

No comments: