Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Emotion and Mid Ramadhan

I wasnot in the best mood yesterday as I ( + the other colleagues couldnt log in to internet for one whole day), due to some technical problem ( as they said, and in the afternoon, we ve been told that internet isnt available for a week, due to the kokak main server , duh.. ) as most of us in the college are very internet dependance, duh.. life wasnt the same without internet.. hahahah..
so my behaviour was a bit weird yesterday, as they said, i ve been disturbing everyone in the office. There was also a majlis khatam quran and i didnt attend, segan i cudnt sit on the floor by myself alone.. huhuhuhu
the rest.. hmmm... after a long weekend, i really dun feel like working.. but work is work.. cari makan.. nak dapat duit raya heheheh
so when i woke up tis morning, didnt look forward for the day .. internet is still kaput uwaa... anyway we have the photo sessions with the students today.. and rite after the session, i just found out that we have gotten back the internet.. yeahhhhhhhhh...
i dunno.. maybe its me.. but it did give some boost for me to finish marking students paper..
like wast im doing now.. blogging rambunctiuosly... hahaha

my turn masak today.. hmm.. time to browse thru some recipes..

No comments: