Monday, October 10, 2005

Great Monday



yesterday was the boring weekend that i d ever experienced. I dunno, blame it to the fasting month maybe.. ( macam le kalau makan tu boleh ilang kan boring), but the good things outta it.. i spent my time doing 'useful' things like washing my bathroom, organise my closet, mopping the room, baca quran.. hahah cam le bagus sgt..
the bad things outta it was, i kept on calling abg.. complaining my boredom and forced him to listen to my ramblings.. hahaha.. when i woke up after a long nap in the mid noon. woke up only to watch the boring melody.. as the hosts kept on blabbering.. wasting their arliur bulan bulan posa ni. called abang. he was working at tat time.. dia cakap.. haaa mengalahkan si tompok tido.. keh keh keh.. kiut gak.. comparing me with tompok the cat..
so i m so fresh n zesty today.. maybe i missed coming here after one longweekend.. at least in here, i can always rambling and teasing other colleagues.. hehehe
wat else la.. bz marking paper now.. and daydreaming in between hehehe

No comments: