Friday, October 14, 2005

Grrrr


men and their egos.. I dunno y.. its so hard for them to beg forgiveness or saying something that we, women wantto hear. Yeah, i do hear the love word every now and then. But once we wanted to test whether they do love us truly or not.. they ll show their egos first!
And.. everything is ruined today. Its all started with I ( of course i have to act nasty once a while) tried to disappoint him by sms-ing him that i wont be able to go back to KL today. ( the reason is, I want to see he's begging me to go back no matter how, ( so, i m the cheeky one.. ) but he didnt. he even said that he got the feeling that it wont happen anyway.. yaeh rite! ( mistake no 1- so, he never think that i d stand to my promise, okay... ) then, we i gave him a hint, he said" buka puasa sekali apanya, kan tak jadi balik " Okay.. so still the nasty me.. I replied" buka ppsa pada waktu yg sama kira sekali gak le " then he said " ada buka posa kat kompleks kraf " ( mistake no 2- he ll go buka posa there, so i m not that important to him, wats with the " i ll pick up, buka posa together,and later we ll spend some time tgthr) ..then i replied " actually i m going back today, but since u want to buka posa there, fine with me, i can go back home by myself, no need to pick me up -- ada nada2 merajuk di situ, cant he notice that!)and he replied " OK!"
things a bit heated now.. with that OK.. i m declaring war!
the evil side of me is ubiquitously dangling on my head..then my next line was " I changed my mind. Im not going back tis evening as i dun feel like going back anymore" then the answer came " OK, u said it"
Its getting worst.. i wont surrender to his OK..
" U never want to me to come in d first place, I ll buka posa with my old flame then. he's been asking me many times, thats it!"
His reply" Ok. have a good time then!"
Fine. If Mohammed cant come to the mountain, We ll bring the mountain to Mohammaed..
My anser" Ok then, U have given d permission, i wont feel guilty then , next time im going out with him "
Serves him rite..
His anser " the pleasure is mine.. mine.. mine "
GRRR...
I d rather take a anap then...
His sms came back 15 mins later " wish u have a good time, Unfortunately i dun have any old flame, the only one tat i had is not good for dating.."
Tit for a tat!
my anser " OK, U said it"
His reply " Dun just say it, do it, prove it to me "
Ok.. how do we call that? a challenge? .. hmmm
My reply" As u wish darling, but dun regret it later "
he's getting over emotional with the next replies " I wont, u got my blessings. maybe u both shud spend the nite together,and while u r at it.. just give me a call to let me know that u r really having good time"
Hmm.. thats too much,, is it?.. ok.. i m not gonna explode..
" one good idea, but no thanks, Im not a slut! dun need yr blessing in d first place. I m a free agent, always!"
Silence....
so.. bak kata Ella, langit takkan selalu cerah.. wat were supposed to become a joke has expanded to one.. ridculous quarrel..
Hmm.. Ella ke yg cakap cam tu....
Im not in the good mood now.. Okay.. here's my plan, i m still going back to KL, wait for his calls or watever, ( depends whether nak jawab ke idak ) , i ll buka puasa in the bus, take a cab when i reached KL, but never.. call him to pick me up..
Im hurt... ( esp the part him wanting me to spend the nite together, with the character in my fib)
ok..i admit i m lying abt buka puasa with my ex.. ( tats wat women do when they want put someone on jealousy, tats typical wat!!)
but it will happen, on tuesday, I ll go buka posa with Dr Shah at heritage..
and men say they ll nvr understand women.. i m one good example..
but that's us! we were created to become unique, especialy on wat's in our mind.. ( something like bermuda triangle la,, unexplainable)
and i hate men today..
guess.. there some thing in men that u cant really change it..

No comments: