Thursday, October 06, 2005

Back to reality

i woke up with an unease feeling, like the day when i went to the clinic, maybe its the symptom of hypoglycaemia, i dun no ( shud enquire mom abt this). so konon2nya nak sahur cos I think I d be able to fast today ( awat le kalau time bulan posa, tak menyempat-nyempat nak cepat2 posa, jangan bagi period lama sangat), still feeling unwell, especially in the stomach. Vomitted once before going to KJ , need to buy the ticket first, aaahh cant stand the long wait while standing for the bus to come.
Anyway, Abg was supposed to send me back to ipoh rite after buka posa. Nak buat camna, kereta mati rite infront the hse, nasib belum masuk highway lagi.. I was so mad at him last nite... cakap pun dah menegking-nengking.. heh.. nasty me... but sometimes i think he tried so hard to please me that at times he forgot that things are not happened as we planned. so instead of snapping at him, maybe i shud blame the car LOL. i decided to take a bus the next day.. which is y i m now.. huhuhuhu.. i m back to work after a week leave... malasssnnnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... makkk
so thing will be going as usual... luckily i ve finished all the syllabus for the classes. so tadak la kacau sgt... i really dun feel like barking at the students during ramadhan ni.. so tadak kelas i dunhv to face them except the time they want to meet me...

No comments: