Friday, April 11, 2008

Thank GOD It's FRIDAY

Seriously, i am sooo impressed with myself. I ve updated my blog after 3 days.. seriously unbelieavable. In eSaWan, i have to be careful with d words, have to count every word i type so dat it wont exceed 1000 characters, yeah.. it did limit my creativity. I used to write lotttssaaa craps, ranting n rambling like nobody's biz.
ok la enuff abt it. in here, u dun have to worry wat other ppl think abt u, or 'brand' u. Nobody cares abt anyone here. I care abt no one here. nobody knew me here and vice versa. even Ida is not my real name. My real name is actually, Puteri Pucuk Kalumpang aka Pucuk Selom hahaha.
erkk.. not funny at all.
Starting today, I am now a proud owner of my own humble abode, di atas tanah yg sekangkang kera, tapi tetap la akan jadi umah aku jugak. I ve signed the S&P for the apartment. ye, hanyalah sebijik apartment yg berukuran 1045 sq feet, tapi cukuplah untuk cik kalumpang ini menumpang teduh daripada panas dan hujan juga tsunami keh keh keh.
and huwaaa... esok kena jaga exam, on saturday,, sungguh patetiknya.. but then i m eligible for one unrecorded leave on monday.. so rite after exam, im gonna rush to KD, Abg Li's still in KB. the last time i went there was like monthss ago, so harus lah aku pergi melawat anak2 menakan ku esok setelah sekian lama.
am still bz with the task of reading the studnts's thesis draft. still got unfinished 2 on d table. been engrossed with applying a grant for the greece's conference. ohh Acropolis, i ll be coming to u in August. Just wait for me!
GOd! i really dun understand myself, I can sit n watch these ppl blabbering abaout AF , watching loyally every AF diary, but I never wanna watch their concerts. Tis is the 4th week , and in d concert, i dozed off in the begining of d concert and only able to wake up when they announced who's gonna be voted out. never liked it tho
(mati la aku kena hentam kat pengundi AF)
arghh.. i m leaving. not gonna apply d eyecream at nite anymore, The eyes looks so puffy in d morning, well maybe its my imagination.. maybe i m meant to look ugly in d morning. well not only in dmorning, i m meant to look ugly all d time.
ces... inferiority complex dah plak...
tido la..
Nite!

No comments: