Sunday, April 27, 2008

Of tuna spaghetti and ...

I have decided to update my blog after numerous session of blog-hopping since this afternoon. yeah, the new hobby that i have developed since i switched to blogspot. No more irritations or annoyance on the blog syok sendiri in ekawan. hahaha. (kutuk tu).. at least. i have started reading high quality blogs , and no more mellow, crappy ntah hapa2 blog. ok enuff about the condemning-session. At this age ( see still with my tag line), i tend to get bored, or to the worst, start nak cari pasal with hmm anyone who ve been trying to cross my path ( eh aku cakap apa ni ha! musykil la plak)
anyway, on a different note, this is another frutiful weeeknd that i ve been spent alone at home. As usual, lazed around, while thinking whether i should clean the house or just leave it in its usual condition. Its not real messy to be exact, and i still can live in this house without worrying of having an asthma attack later on. made some sandwiches in the morning. while munching the sandwich, there's a few interesting movies on tv as well.went out to tapau the lunch meal around 12. yes, outta sudden i feel like going down, while bringing down the trash and let the sun shine on me (huh.. lain macam jek statement aku nih.. hahah)
afternoon was pend watching more programmaes on tv yg ntah hapa2, but still i feel like parading in n outta my kutchen yg sekangkang kera tu, and then i decided to sweep the floor ( hah ambik ko!) still procrastinating on wat to do next, whether mopping it later on or, vacuum it. i decided not to do any. so back to my fav position on the sofa, lying on my rite while clicking on the mouse, 2 books besides me, which i frequently changed its function as japanese pillows.. (hah tu dia, creative amat aku)
i only slept at 2 am.. wont tell what make me stay up till tat wee hour.. hahah
so, today.. i have decided not to go out at all. i can live with the leftover sandwiches for breakfast ( ces!) and dozed off till 1 ( so embrassing kan?) bangun jek, decided to polish my cooking skill by making tuna spaghetti. took an hour ( tat long, ches!) bcos i have decided to peel all those garlics n shallots and blended em. (baguskan aku, even tho i only cooked once in a few months hahah)
i had my lunch at 3. and i m impressed with myself.. even tho, spaghetti tuna yg ku goreng doesnt taste like my SIL's. (I think there'r a few ingredients that lacked in my dishes.. hmm but still its edible to me)
On different story, mom called me a few nites ago. havnt called her for the last 2 weeks. updated me with yat's wedding preparation. and then i updated her with some news at my bro's. owh btw, apa koba la agaknya my 2 sisters tu? the last time i heard from Zuni, was when i went to her hse with Zura, and tat was like a month ago.
tetiba rindu plak kat Aleeya and Rayyan, Zuni's children. haa and speaking about Rayyan, i think its the most fav/ in-name tat most moms want to name his sons nowadays. u know, like when ppl start naming their sons as Danish or Daniel, and the it will quieten down. Now its 'name yr son as Rayyan' season. hehehe.
i did a facial by myself today. again I m impressed of myself hehehe. been very lazy to take care of my skin and now i feel obligated to do it. U know.. AT THIS AGe.. hahaha
eh, till then. My face feel a bit itchy now after applying some mask.. almakum la, wat facial setahun sekali.. sooo not gloria gaynor.. bak kata MG ..
ciao!

1 comment:

mummy_icha said...

hah...finally ada jgk member dr ekawan yg 'terserempak' kat blogspot :-D rindunya dgn CC. kenapa tukar jd makcik?muka masih kanak-kanak riang ria lagi lah :-)