Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sad Movies always make me cry

Now I know why I m so looking forward to spend my weekends in my humble abode. Its been week since i last had a nice quiet wknd at home. I think it was a month ago, Hmm.. let me recall back d series of 'unfortunate events' that I ve spent outside on weekend a month ago:
Last week. I have to be in the exam hall of the faculty on saturday. Rite after d exam, which is abt 11, i rushed to Kota Damansara. Well its been a while since I last visited the elder sibling ( + the nephews and a niece, with a tagline of " Cik Ngah nak balik bila?" when she first see me arrived (sungguh kurang asam kan?) hahaha
2 weeks ago, I was at Trader hotel from thursday till friday. Motive? : accompanied my sis who attended a medical conference at KLCC there. in terms of room-partnering jek .
3 weeks ago : I was in Royale Bintang Seremban from friday till sunday, atatnded some kinda mind-tiring workshop there.
4 weeks ago: well.. the faculty had a 2 days finishing school for the final studnts and I was one of the facilitators. It's a 8-5 course for 2 consecutive days. A tiring one, to be added
5 weeks ago: Hmm cant really remember but I think, I ws at home, being sick. had a worst dysmenorrhea and i ended up lying down on d sofa most'f d time
6 weeks ago: I think it was an election weekend. i was supposed to attend another finishing school, but it was postponed. Arhh now i remember. i went to anothr TOT for the finishing school tat sunday.
7 weeks ago: The first finishing school ta I attended in Science Faculty.
8 weeks ago: went to Kota Damansara. left my sandals there to be repaired. well i havent got it back when i wanted to collect it last week.

so let me tell you, how my wonderful and not so gloomy but a bit cold (due to last nte's rain) saturday morning turned into a weepy morning.
I slept around 1 ish am. woke up at 7.30 (tats the latest tat i d be able to sleep). cant sleep later than dat during weekend ( funny, i complain about the lack of sleep on weekdays and how i wish I can sleep more on weekends, but the thing is, im not used to wake up late anymore. arh at tis age, u dun need more than 6 hrs of sleep)
Turned on d tv, snuggled in my l-shaped nest, and started crying while watching tis korean movie on astroKirana *rolling my eyes*. Its about a hospital namely garden of heaven. Its a hospital for dying patients. and my tears rolling on my ceek everytime one of the patients died. owh well i empathise, wat can i say. i have such a soft heart huhuhuhu and it 's abeautiful story with beautiful sceneries +a beautiful theme song with a not-so beautiful audience who stupidly sobbing infront of d tv.
What isnore blissful than sipping a mug of coffee ( not 3 in 1), a home made one, i made myself, a small sachet of nescafe ' 2 sachest of sugar and one sachet of creamer ( compliments from the previous hotel tat i stayed last time heheh), and cuddled in yr love-nest ( its a brown one, with a shape of L), a few cushions, so dat i can hide my ugly feet behind it, a stack of books beside me, i m planning to read em tis weeeknd. No, they r all ficstions and most of em r chic lits. need a dab of romance ( tho i know i cant found it in real life) but, it wont hurt to daydream once in a while eh, well.. even at tis age ( phew.. tis is gonna be my tagline from now on ; EVEN AT TIS AGE .. lol)
I love watching astro movies during weeknds . haaa.. its the confession of the month!
After taking a quick bath, while singing my heart out ( this morning, it was Dionne warwick's That's wat friends are for), chnaged the channel to hallmark. Another movie tat made me wept again. Gosh.. pls dun tell me, its gonna be another emotional saturday? i pity my gland tears today. it must have been working very hard , trying to secrete all d tears that i ve accumulated since last month. well good for me actually. more tears, less pressure inside myself.
Now i think i had enuff of weeping and sobbing. its almost 11.30 am now. hope ppl wont notice the red n puffy eyes when i go out for lunch later. eh.. need to put some eyecream around the area then.
owh.. gotta go. we ll update if there r other sad movies on tv induced me to become a cry makcik today. dun think so lah..
perhaps!
excuse me then. want to enjoy the rest of my weekend peacefully.

1 comment:

Life's Like That said...

Dionne Warwick? Lord - great choice.. huhu.. i am sure ur havin a 'great' day then. hehe