Friday, April 18, 2008

Dear Cik Sri Siantan

Seriously, I am so so not in the working mood. Every morning, when the alarm in my mobile starts singing Akon's Lonely (see? betapa patetiknya aku), my heart will start feeling so heavy. Its not that I prefer the coziness of my bed to the mundane daily routine tat i have to go thru before i opened the door of my house at 7.20 am
Its just dat....I think I need a change. A drastic change. not a few days leave ( I swear I m gonna be restless after a few hours doing nothing , looking forward to sitting on d chair in my office room). *sighing*
I think its a normal thing for women who r still alone at this age. No, no.. i m not complaining as I believed, jodoh itu di tangan tuhan. Not dat I haven't made any effort to seek for my Mister Right, but then, at tis age, I m not so keen to dat anymore. Am hoping that there' ll be some men who accidentally cross my paths on their way to KFC downstairs, kah kah!.
Ahh,, besides I have tonnes of work tat will never reduce no matter how hard i tried to finish em. There 'll always things to do, even tho the studnts r not around. Papers to write, numerous workshop to attend, lectures and talks to hear bla bla bla.
and other things like my never ending health problems (tho i used to ignore it la, pretending that i m healthy)
Masyallah.. jadi tempat luahan hati la plak blog ni.. cett!
sambung kije lah cam tu..

No comments: