Tuesday, April 29, 2008

and life goes on..

Feel like updating my blog (again!). need to be fast tho, read a report from a known source telling that, ppl tend to spend long hours on updating or checking emails during office hours, and now, I am one in those surveys la ek.Cet!
I was sick yesterday ( tho i felt like a horse the day before). Must be the sore throat, ( or i must have fogotten to drink anything b4 going to bed). To make it worse, I felt a slight pain on my prosthetic knee when i went down the stairs. and it hurt like (ermmm hell) when i tried to bend the knee. Not sure whether the joint was inflamed ( eh, its a prosthesis, camna nak bengkak lak kan), but maybe the bone or the muscle around tat joint was roughly sore ( saspen! or i maust have overworked my muscles off since there's some slight pain on the muscles around that area as well). Lantak la kan! (This is the usual, dominant ignorant side of me speaking!)
So it was a half day work for me ysterday. did some works in the morning, and by 2, i am already back home. Took some mtxs at nite, dozed off rite after isyak, and woke up a few times for toilet sessions. the drug, well it gave some nauseous side effect this morning. which is not very nice la kan.
I wont elaborate more on this miserable CC anyway.
Just feel like writing bcos I m now waiting for the studnts to submit their theses so tat i cud give the marks asap. So far, nobody has shown up yet, There r other things tat I cud do while waiting for them such as.. sharpening the pencils (again?), admiring the bracelet, which i got from Korea, a colleague who just came back from Seoul gave it as a souvenir. or bermuhasabahkan diri? (kah kah kah)
I rest my case la. Overall, this is not one of those mornings that i feel like a chatter box- chattering my heart out. I ve to admit, I am sick. It does influence my usual life style tho.
Yahhh! tat doesnt mean, i cant continue to be crappy like always kan!

3 comments:

Life's Like That said...

crappy can be hottie sometime, trust me!

Life's Like That said...

crappy can be hottie sometime, trust me!

IDA said...

heh JMJr, shall i take tat as a compliment? kah kah kah..