Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Am Back!

Yes, I have given up on the eSawan, and Im gonna concentrate on this abandoned blog from now on. I ll write from time to time ( if i can remember my id n pw to open my own blog hahahah) and yes, i ll survive ( pls read it like u r singing the Tina turner's number, or is it a Celine Dion's? hmm wuteva! yes, i went to my rheumy yesteday ( for those who have no idea wat is rheumy, its an an american abbrev for rheumatologist. For those who still have no idea wat is Rheumatologist, i can only tell u, its related to Rheumatoid arthritis ( for those who still dun no wat is RA, haiyaaaa.. takgheti2 nak pi check kat wikipedia? my blog is not a walking dict-blog okay!
Shud I tell u about myself ( as i assumedthere r a few people who r gonna stop by and peek into my blog, its been neglected for tooo long, and with tis dull, unattractive blog-drop, i m sure not many will accidentally come across tis blog. Ok la, remind me to seek for a sifu regarding tis matter.
complained to my favorite rheumy yesterday, dat i ve been having frequent headache lately, and since my BP is so normal, regardless my mild hypertension, i have to blame it on my stressful days at work. No.. dun get me wrong, I so love my work, i love to feel d adrenalin rush whenever i have deadlines to meet. But when u r always in a hurry over yr meal break, and u got 9 missed calls if u leave yr cell phone in yr room when u r out for 1/2 hr.. or u still have to give consultation thru yr phone when u have put a big notice infront yr door that u r on medical leave... or when u r so looking forward to watch a movie with yr 2 best frends during working hrs, wat dat supposed to mean la? or when u started to feel annoyed bcos u read craps in other people's blog when they r able to update for like 2-3 entries in an hour, and their entries r so stupid dat u feel like lashing yer sharp tongue aka condemning them ( remind me not to do dat, last time i did dat, in ekawan, i regretted it so much for being so nosy haha)
ne nong ne nong.. writer's block alert! aka laziness is tagging along. now, will u excuse me, i need to have my beauty sleep now, need to put some eyecream some more..hahaha.. cam hampeh jek aku.. so so metrosexual nowadays kah kah kah
Till next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gloria gaynor lah