Wednesday, April 21, 2004

not really been back to normal..

Its been a tough week for me. As the joints has decided to flare up once again,,ta daaaa.. and i gues si cud take it if i dun hv to go naywhere or dun hv a dead line.. BUT..it came at the wrong time.,. where i m supposed to submit back my final thesis b4 the month ends so dat my theiss will make it into the fac n senate meeting..
and,..
to top it all..
i ahve an interview tis week!
I cant afford to have thse flare ups..
so ok.. maybe i dun mind my body aches all over.. i can still walk slowly.. but i cant AFFORD if my ankle hurt so much that i cant put any pressure on it...uwaaaaaaaa
ok.. tis is only one of tests from THE ALMIGHTY.. i cant just whine all over it..
but i am only HUMAN..
so this is me...end of complaints.

the 2nd interview went well.. I think.. besides its good to reveal yr true self bfore they started enquiring abt it.. I know.. they cant help noticing abt my "handicapped"
Luckily, i were still able to go for the interview. I might not be there if it were not for the ones who helped me A LOT.. U know who.
Pakcik doesnt help much tho.. and lately.. i dun think much abt him.. strange...
Hmmm.. will tis relationship survive?
I m too tired to write anymore..
till next time..

No comments: