Monday, April 12, 2004

The Disturbing Thought..

I m stuck here. I ve been at the dept since 10 am waiting for Dr Kimto show up.. Alas, despite the appt that we ve made earlier, he's no where to be seen. And I m still here after 2 hrs, feeling like a stranger in a new place. There re the same old faces, a bit unfriendly now,, and looking at them having a hectic life, make me realised that i ve been so " free" all these while
Where the hell is Dr Kim? I shud have called him first.. but then i ve informed earlier trhat I ll be coming today. Probably, there is something that he cant avoid. Heard from Linggam later that his father was admitted today..
No wonder..
Hm... i have an uneasy feeling abt pakcik.. dun know why.. but... perhaps its my instinct..
been sending him sms many times since last nite,,
he nvr replied..
I had tis queer feeling ... i think he's avoiding me
.. That must got something to do with his siblings.. last time i called him was on saturday.. when he was at his sisster's hse at KJ.
Hmm.... wat shud I do..
do I need to sms him again n again till he replied?.. he never act like tis b4... unless he ha sswitched off his hp..
Hmm.. well.. perhaps i d beter wait n see.. If hedecided not to see me anymore.. I guess..
that will be the end of our relationship..
I ve been thinking a lot tho lately..
abt our relationship.. family etc... and God... it does sound very impossible to be together..
Perhaps its better if we broke up...
Hmm.. I dunno.. usually my instinct is nvr wrong..

No comments: