Tuesday, April 06, 2004

last nite was the worst day of my life.. just imagine, i ve been calling pakcik since the morning, he never ansered the calls.. i sms ed him, emails him.. if he had a pager.. i d even page him
takkan la meeting dari pagi sampai ptg.. tension bult up.. satu kije pun tak jadi.. and it ll be 2 more days to go.. i havent prepared anything yet... bak will be nonchanlantly mad if he knew tis.. after all the "pressure" that i gave him.. whining abt my thesis and such...
Arhhh... wat happened to pakcik?
so after semayang asar, i tried to catch my 40 winks..only to be woke up again by the pittering patering of the noisy rain, sounded like someone has thrown pebbles on the window panes.. i woke up thinking that.. well yeahhh
Great.. we re having "hujan air batu " lak dah. went downstairs, teringat org2 tua cakap, kalau kita ambik airbatu tu, boleh dibuat ubat? But who gonna risk their heads going out in the rain trying to catch some iced? hahah silap silap.. ada yg masuk siap berdarah2 lak
and at that particular time, pakcik decided to call me.. thru the hse phone.. ok.. so I m trying to be cool..
"sorri la, i left my hp in the car and i cudnt find yr no so i just call tis one instead,, it appeared in my missed call list" ( yeah rite.. how cud a man forgot his gf's no? his no has become part of myself already.. dun hv to memorise or recite it watsoever)
MY anser" hmmm ingatkan meeting dr pagi smp ptg takabis"
" so do u want yr thesis immediately" and before i cud anser he continued" ok, i m driving to JJ after maghrib, I ll call u when i reached there"
"yup sure, abg dah nak balik ke tu? its raining terribly here, hujan air batu lagi.. "
" really? apasal tak kutip?"
"wat for"
" ambikla.. buat air batu campo"
"ok then, dun forget, call me tau when ur here.. i ll be waiting for yr call"

Huish, semangat skit aku, so tis is not a date. I m trying to get back my property back here.. i ve been nagging him to return my theiss for days already.

8.30 pm: my first sms to him: mana ni taknampak pun.. Jgn sesat udah le!
9.00 pm: Forgot wat i ve written as i was pissed off but the end of my sms conatained something like. I ve been waiting like a fool dr pas maghrib lagi AS YOU TOLD ME TO!
10.00 pm: so he's not coming, i knew it when he didnt call after 9. Tensionnn!
11.00 pm: he's getting me worried.. i knew my sms is not delivered as he has off his hp.. tis time i m really worriedddd!where the hell is he?
11.44pm: ok.. so where r u now? i m dementedly worried dah ni. call me ASAP if u read tis.

i dun know wats more important then.. after a few sms and and email.. i m not suer which i m worried more now.. the need of my thesis or his where abt?
Arhh nyampah nyampah.. i dun need these tension budding up around me and within myself..
WHERE IS HE?
manala tau kot2 something happened to him? ishhhhh.. and then wat abt my thes? i ll be losing it forever too? uwaaaaaaaaaaaa the tot frightened me off? which one i love most ni? him or my precious only copy of ths tu? oh TUHAN...
12.00 am: my hp vibrates.. Finally.. he has on his hp! Sabar ida.. 1, 2,3 yr sms has been delivered!
OK wat's next?
The Ring...
" where have u been?" amboiii belum sempat kita tny dia, dia lak yg potoong trip.. ni sapa stood up sapa ni.. Ishh ni yg aku rasa nak meletup ni..
" i shud ask the same q at u, where r u? U off yr hp.. how m i supposed to locate u klu dah tak call"
" i was there kat JJ, i called yr hse phone.. noboy ansered" ( ok.. so i did hear the phone rang arnd 8ish and it stopped.. so i tot somebody has ansered it.. NOT MY FAULT)
" apasal call phone rumah"
" i tinggal rumah my hp, recharged its batt"
bla bla bla.. ( not gonna write all those.. it like u r rewinding all those old movies.. with cause and consequences..i guess tat wat lectures been doing.. explaining some tiny matter to an enornous details..
I still feel dissatisfied afyer the conv.. but we re gonna meet at 10.30 am tis morning.. I need to get my THESIS back.. by hook or by crook.. Its one more day left!!

No comments: