Monday, April 05, 2004

2 more days to go. uwaaaaaaaaaaa.. and i still dun hv my thesis copy back. thanks to u pakcik..
sakit hati pun ada.. bz sangat ke dia sampai call pun tak jawab2.. i just need my dissert back.. dah le my ankle hurts like hell.. ( i m not complaining) and to go out at tis kinda weather... uwarhhhhh... bila la dia ni nak call.. bila bila bila?
meet him and and take back my thesis.. wont take 10 mins of yr time.. but it will take hrs of mine instead.. ye lah.. taking cab to lrt station is one thing.. pas tu ambik lrt to the partucular lrt station.. and then back again.. hmmm i hope this ankle of mine will survive.. even yesterday jalan2 kat O-U pun rasa dah berpeluh.. enduring the pain..
and today is the last day la.. i NEED IT! RETURN IT BACK PAKCIK!!! or i ll blame u if i failed my vive.. LOL

No comments: