Monday, October 01, 2012

I had 2 sets of McDonald's burger in a week? matiler gemuk nanti LOL

This status is suitable to be posted in FB, but then, tried not to put these crappy status in there, or else, this would bring the disgusting snorts from all the people in my list lol.
Anyway, weekend was spent quietly and productively ( in the kitchen). It is very rare of me to be seen cooking in the morning for heavy dishes such as fried koay teow or anything, but then, I had enough of toast and butter already. Besides, the heavy dishes will last till afternoon. I had meatball spaghetti on sunday. need to buy the grocery  by next week, then.
Today is the 1st day of October. It seems yesterday, since I last stepped my foot on this house after a year medical leave. That was in early January. How time flies. I am maid-free  since last May, and things are going better. I even tried to clean the house once a while, thou it'd be quite difficult for me to do it, but, it is ok as i take it as one step at at a time.
Schedules are a bit hectic at workplace. Next week, we ll be conducting the 1st test. Not much to narrate in here, anyway. Happy working all :)

No comments: