Saturday, October 06, 2012

So, what's your excuse this time?

I feel like pouring out my rage today. It started with this one student who  takes for granted of her study. I got so annoyed that I lashed out at her over an email. Ermm not really an email, but more like a msg that i sent via FB. These students nowadays, they do not bother their respects towards their SVs anymore. As for me, you are not showing your respect towards your SV when you did not bother to do what they asked you to do, long time ago. I asked her to add some other studies as I found out the existing one is not sufficient for a master's project. I think I ve been asking her to do that since last April, but till now, she hasnnt done anything yet. not even 1/10 it. She kept on giving excuses like she hasnt got the animals yet ( which sounds illogical to me) . The latest you can get the animals for the experiment is within a month time. whilst narrating on other stories like her laptop is broken etc. GOD, i wish like strangling her now if she were infront of me.
Just because I was too friendly around them lately, doesnt mean that I can just be lenient over those things. she replied and numerously asked me to forgive her. This is her 6th semester already, how long does she think the university will allow her to extend? Even the progress is toooo darn slow. and to top of it, she was too darn confident that she would be able to submit the thesis by the end of this semester. Whereas , I havent found any progress of hers yet. Dream on then!!
I am not going to start (again) with " during my years last time.. bla bla bla...". There is too muchh gap between the current students with the ones during my time. Find it yourselves. GRrrrrrr!

On a happier note, Its saturday afternoon anyway. I ve been waiting for the weekend anxiously.  Too much stresses during weekdays + pressures dealing with that particular student. She has been given a chance  as i was helping her when she asked me to become her SV last time. I made her promised to not waste her time by working hard under my supervision. Yet, she broke her promise, and occupied most of her time with other things. I am not the sort of person who went berserk over the students. I advised and waited whether she would follow my instruction. But she just put it all aside, and focused on other unworthy things. And that made me infuriated! whilst other students have to sacrifice a lot more just to continue their tertiary education, and have to beg others to let them study, she has the whole plate infront her and she purposely ignoring it. ( see, I cant stop whining and nagging her).

Ok, enough is enough. If things are out of control. I have to terminate her then. She doesnt appreciate what she has, and it might be better if i just give to others who deserved it.

Adam and Eve, translated Adam dan Hawa, is the 'in' drama nowadays. It has been mentioned in every blog and everybody cant wait to watch it on air for 4 consecutive nights. Me is no exception lol. For those who do not subscribe the channel in Astro, they can watch it online. As for me, I ll compile all 4s in one day. but then those will be a rerun. never mind, as saturday and sunday are my definition of TV time.

Other than that, life is still a routine. oh. another rerun of malaysian masterchef is on tv now. Ciao..

No comments: