Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh no.. there is blood all over..

3rd day of eid-ul adha.. am stuck at home, the stove is broken with both of the gas burners kaput. I cooked my chicken soup using a rice cooker yesterday. Had called the handyman, he promised to come this evening.
on a lighter note, I had a quiet eid this year. Called mom and dad in the eid morning, and they were left alone as the younger sister went back to her in laws that day. A colleague invited me to go to her house which is only a distance away from yours truly. I was supposed to go there, yet early in the morning, before the eid prayer, the 2nd elder brother called me asking to meet up. The youngest sister was also availed in KL, thus we decided to gather in the evening. I cancelled my visit to the colleague's thinking that my bro will come early, rite after the jumaat prayer. yet, I had to wait till 5 before he called me ( rolling eyes). Alas, we managed to go to Gardens and my sister's family will be meeting us there. Had dinner at Chillies, with my BIL treated us .. again (rolling eyes, one more time). My bro insisted on paying it separately, but then my BIL eventually succeeded in swiping his CC , to pay everyone's meal. okay, i supposed my bro who should pay for everyone's meal instead of my BIL. (rolling eyes for the 2nd time).
i reached home almost 10 pm, took a quick shower and later,  crashed into bed. heaven..
and it was still heaven to think that i can wake up a bit late for 3 consecutive days.. anyway, yesterday, before i realised that the stove was not working i have already ordered some groceries from the mini market. when that indian guy came to send my supplies, he accidentally dropped a big bottle of grape juice infront the door. so the juice was left on the corridor, created a pool of blood-like liquid on the tiles outside. an hour later, i heard some noises outside my house, and it seemed that the indon cleaner was talking aloud with this one security guard regarding the spilled liquid. From the kitchen window, i could see the scenario outside, the guard was somehow yelling at I-dont know who, and the cleaner came out from the elevator, looking very nervous. Earlier, that indian guy from the mini market covered the damage with the newspaper as he thought the liquid is quite slippery for those who step on it. Not that i know, the cleaner thot it was a pool of blood, and she was very reluctant to clean it. So i yelled from the kitchen yard, that the liquid was actually grape juice. "owh really," she still didnt take my words, so i convinced her by telling that if she really noticed that the color of the liquid was actually purple, and you can smell the sweet grapey smell, of the liquid. hahaha it was a very funny scenario, when the guard later joking that maybe i could serve them the juice instead.
Hmm.. its been very hot these past few days. the good thing is, my laundry are all crispy dried when i hanged them outside. Anyway, it is too hot to walk to the nearest restaurant to have my lunch there.. (remember, i am not able to cook) .
I m having anther appt with both the rheumy and hand surgeon next tuesday. They have confirmed that i m able to undergo a wrist replacement, but still i have to undergo another ct-scan for my wrist. (and why it feels a deja-vu, everytime i mention ct-scan...*winking*)
Just wish me luck okay. I am working again next weekend for the purpose of gaining some cash for the prosthesis :)

No comments: