Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A hole in his belly



Seriously, it's more like a hell lake actually..
I think after watching eden lake yesterday afternoon, I m not gonna believe of such phrase like ' sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga' anymore.
That movie gave a perfect eg of how evil ppl wont be caught at the end and will live happily ever after, whilst the good ones have to take the consequence of being good and wud be killed at the end (oopss.. did i actually reveal its ending? )
This is the only movie which made me grumble dissatisfyingly. The only tot tat did occur in my mind was to burn the cinema like the bollywood movie fans did when they did not agree with the ending ( but i did not! wasnt tat agressive tho hihihi)
However i was hypochondriacally having this stomach ache and also the pain on my sole feet while watching it.
hey look.. somebody has actually read my mind abt it..
an excerpt from thecriticalcritics.com about this movie---
But originality notwithstanding, Eden Lake is a lean, mean and genuinely nail-biting piece of filmmaking that literally has you perched on the edge of seat. And, it’s a film that sparks anger in the minds of the audience and a thirst for revenge against the bad guys. Director Watkins knows how to goad his audience

It was violent. No wonder it's a 18SG movie.
Anyway.. Im looking forward to watch anthr Thai Horror Movie "reborn" when it's showed on cinema. A scary ghost in the cinema.. sounds interesting to me ..

as to me , overall. it was worth yr 7 ringgit tickets.

ok.. back to more works..
P.s Apa? i ve been updating this blog daily for 2 days in a row... I am sooo amazeddddddd with myself..

No comments: