Monday, February 23, 2009

A Quiet Monday

The weekend was a tiring one. I went thru a 2 whole blasted days of conducting a finishing school. As expected, the stduents involved were from medical, nursing and dietetic programmes. and only half of them came. Tu pun, bcos on the 1st day, rite i ve been barking at them ( sorta) of how disappointing i were last time, cos I knew they came here bcos they'r forced to. and they admitted tat too. I even asked them whether they planned to disappear rite after morning break and nobody dare to anser it ( tho deep inside i knew they have planned to do tat). Anyway, rite after break, 8 students wre already missing in action. takpe lah. At least i ve already predicted that it wud happen
So, due to the stress on the 1st day, aku sorta fell asleep very early. It's not yet 9 when i ve alreday dozed off. On the 2nd day, anthr 3 were missing. Somehow i kinda expected it cos the guy who actually promised me not to disappear on his 1st day was now nowehere to be seen on the 2nd day. See, I told u he never planned to stay on his 1st day.
Anyway, all in it was fun . Those medical studnts r very smart, i tell u and able to express their opinions openly. and those r the small amounts who really want to come on their own will.
last nite was not so bad tho. I maaged to open my eyes till 10.30. Tu pun bcos i was stuck with this one movie on hallmark channel. A movie that i remember i ve watched it bfore but since katherine heiigl starred in the movie i wont mind watching it again. wept a bit sum more.
Got quite a late call from bak. I got a reminder from BSN due to the late payment from an ex colleague for his personal loan. and I am his guarantor. Well I do trust this ex colleague and its quite a schocked when i received the letter. Even my family knew this person bcos he has come to my house a few times along wth his fiancee at tat time.
Straightly texted him rite after i put down the call. and it was ages bfore he replied back.( i tot he wud never reply. so outta panic , i left a msg in his YM, and my, i tot it sounded quite harsh ) and then i got a reply from him, a text msg telling that he's already cleared the payment tis afternoon. Oppsss...
and now i m gonna blame the bank for my nasty act. I m quite sure he'd be very offended when he read the msg today. ( owh by the way i did reply back when i got his reply. by saying, "ok, TQ!"
Shud have apologised for 'accidentaly' leaving the evil msg in his YM. Hmmm...
anyway... back to work lah....
feeling quite sleepy tho....

No comments: