Friday, February 20, 2009

2nd entry in a row? whoaaa!

Its 30 mins to 5. and I m looking forward to balik time. ecehh.
tapi ingat sat gi nak pi refreshen my make up kot dalam toilet.. apply lipstick ka lipliner ka.. puff my cheek a bit, replacing the remain of the foundation ka..
Cissss... takder masa nya heii.. (ntah angin meroyan mana lak tetiba ngigau sebut cam ni)
I havent eaten anything since this morning. Reason.. too lazy to go down without any companion. Dah le aircond kat bilik ni dah call maintennace. dorang datang buat lawatan muhibbah jek yesterday, janji nak 'do something', but other than took a look while adjusting the temperature to a lower scale, they havent done nothing so far . Tu pun aku leh wat.. yg kuar jek angin jek.. manyak panas tau... and my colleague said, the reason the aircond unit broke down in my room bcos.. ermm I ve been hyperventilating too much.. errmm apakah?
yesterday, I have been forced to become a middle person in a conflict between my students, in another word, since I m the 'oldest' amnongst them all ( and also the smartest, bley? ), i tried not to either offend or fingerpoint to any of them. Bak kata Karam Singh Walia, to become a good problem solver, rambut yang ditarik dalam tepung tu jgn dibiarkan bersepah.. sorta la..
It started when a group of my Entrepeneurship nya class, started accusing one of the member in a group of 'curi tulang' and not doing his responsibilty as a team work. Furthermore, he's been making the profit only for himself. So the rest of the gp which only consist of girls only, voiced out their dissatisfaction for tis one member nih..
so being a good lecturer ( cehh), i asked them to meet me in my room the next day, so dat they wud tell watever things they had in mind about this poor male victim nih.
and this poor victim was quite surprised when i asked him whether he has any prob wth the rest of the group. Then, the gals representative ni started to narrate the whole story again infront of him. It seemed that, the rest of the gp ni cam dengar from other party and never feel like asking directly from the victim.
Aku pun sympathized gak, if i were in his shoes, ye lah tetiba jek.. kena panggil without any warning. Supposedly they shud ask him first and settle la amongst themselves before they included me in their disagreement.
and I have to admit tis is one ofmy weaknesses la, i do not know how to remain a poker faced ) ke cool-faced?) once they broke down infront me. Try to sympathise tapi kang cam ak professional la plak kan? ( eceh.. tetiba nak mantain professional composure ere).
so after they have knwn the real story behind it, aku pun menyuruh la dorang bersalam-salaman dan membuang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih..( haha tetiba). bagi aku its just only small matter (tats for me, tapi tau la bebudak ni kang, perkara cam ni pun bagi mereka sangat la besar nya impaknya di masa akan datang)..
and as a team, they shud know how to compromise, a character tat u shdu have if u wanna become an entrepeneur kan?
kan dah.. tak pasal aku perlu mengeluarkan segala hujah2 and point2 yg dah aku emphasize masa kat lecture..
terangguk2 jek dorang..
so aku ingatkan dah settle.. and indeed it is..
tapi ptg skit, the poor victim came knowcking my room. after a few hrs tot, he said he feels like dropping the subject. Sudahhh..
Puas la aku mujuk bagai jgn drop.. "saya dah nampak awak ada bakat keusahawanan nih"
itu la antara taktik2 aku yg ak berapa menjadi masa sesi memujuk tu..
and he still insisited in dropping the subject.
Last2 aku guna reverse psychology,. ish cam menjadi la plak.. so dia kata nak balik fikirkan and see how it goes within tis week. Tu pun pas dia dah nangis bagai depan aku citer pasal family problem dia, which he didnt want to mention at first. tapi napa tah.. tetiba he confided ... ish rasa cam kaunselor plak aku....
so itulah dia....tetiba jek aku rasa cam.... wahhhh best!
so the gist of the entry is... I really love my work.. even though there wud be ugly stuffs cam continuous audit tu ke, ( yg dah taklarat dah aku nak whine abt), tapi in general, other than feeding them more n more knowledge, befriending them,tis is a duration of period in their lives which they have included me in, and even put in their trust in me with their stories.. and God knows how it cud influence them in the future.
korang paham tak apa yg aku nak sampaikan?
tak paham tak pe la... biar aku syok sendiri jek.. hihihihi
whoa.. i spent 30 mins just to write tis one simple entry? Hmm remind me again why i cudnt update my blog everyday ok...
Signing off...

No comments: