Tuesday, March 03, 2009

and today..and also 2 days ago..

terasa sangat letih...
ok.. i was a bit hyperactive rite after i ve been put on my 2nd cycle infusion..
and i have stopped taking my usual daily dose of steroid yeay! am tapering it down to half of the dose now.. hopefully i d be able to stop it totally in a week time..
well anthr symptom came up... anyway..
I m beginning to feel nauseous once in a while now.. ( not sure whether it's from the post effect of this infliximab).. ( written 2 days ago)
and as today..
life's not been as hectic as before tho.. well.. on n off actually. This weekend I ll have another finishing school at FEP. ( and i ll have anothr extra money for the new house heheh)
SIRIM audit ended yesterday. and I was one of the auditee. The auditor is actually my junior from MRSM and also UKM. So meeting her was like.. owww! ( and i have things in miy mind like, how much money did she get for all these audits arr, must be bundles.. wahhhh ) tetiba mode teringin nak kije kat sirim ... apakah!
Anyway.. outt sudden, i was hooked wth the FB. whilst all these while i never bothered abt all the gadgets in FB. I registered in November last year, cos I heard my sister mentioned how good it is, since she has been connected with all of her ex schoolmates/coursematess via this FB.
so one day i decided to register with the intention tofind all my x schoolmates/coursemates. Nan ado ghopanyaaa.. tho i ve been typing all their names. Nampak sgt the older batches never bothered abt this FB. Looks like I m the one who's catching up with the trend eh? ( bangga di situ)
so.. (the first para was drafted a few days ago).. I m now sitting in my room.. at half past 8, ( ill have a lecture at 12 actually), trying to figure out what hud i do wth the rest of my day? Tho there'r tonnes of works to be done... but as weeeknd is getting nearer ( takder maknonya,, as I still have to work)..
anyway, I l be moving out at the end of this month. There's still lotsa to be done, Pakcik wants to paint it again, and I m thinking of buying a new cooker hob ( for a start).. but come to think of it.. where got time to go n survey for all these la..
Ada orang tu cakap... byk masa lagi.. as if.. pbhttt! tapi aku ni kan... suka panik dulu and berasional kemudian.. and there r lotsa things that i ve neatly planned... tapiso far,.. satu pun lum menjadi lagik...haishhh...
so much for the whining..
till then

No comments: