Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A retreat to BeeZee island

Seriously! I need a break! Rasa cam lama sangat dah tak cuti, cuti in the sense of balik kg. kalau stakat cootey kat TSS ni, takder maknenyerr.. setakat tukar2 channel astro sambil baring2,, tat's not my idea of a break.
recently I ve been juggling btw my working life which full of deadlines.. and paper markings and my not so well condition. Tomorrow i ll be admitted again for my 3rd cycle of Infliximab infusion. a 4 long hrs of me doing nothing while waiting for the drug to be administered inside me.
I havent started making a whole load of MCQs exam for one of the courses i taught this semester. feel like i dun have time to do all thise during my daily 8 working hrs ( but i do have time to take an hr peek into my fb plak kah kah kah, never intend to spend the whole hrs kat situ tho)
Anyway, on happier note ( happy kah?), I d be moving outta my rented flat tis coming sunday to my own tiny weeny apartment in kajang. redah je la kan, tho I ve to admit i havent renovated anything yet, but it is surely fit to be occupied, for a start. Lantak la, langsir pun tarak ( harus la tampal2 kertas suratkhabar jek kat tingkap nanti hehehe)
hmm wat else to write? ..
other than that, apart of me suffering from a few side effects due to the drug ( i think), i m still happy.. and ok...
taaa

1 comment:

Life's Like That said...

so ur moving aye? how was it, makcik? me too - dgn MCQs, SEQs, MEQs to mark.. rasa nak sawan. mencik!! how ur doin anyway? lama tak dgr khabar berita..