Monday, January 19, 2009

ok.. its published

outta sudden im in 'updating mode' ( sangat menyampah rasanya bila tetiba terbit mode ini, cos i tend to spend like hrs to write, reread due to lotsa typo error and later on.. will hesitate like umpteenths times whether to publish it or not ! enuff said... the damage is done already! erkk!

anyway, tis is my 1st day at work after a month medical leave ( actually its 33 days to be exact). and i reached the faculty 10 minutes to 11 due to a meeting whch took place at the main campus . I was not in the meeting actually, but The Research TD wanted me to be around regarding the post doc aplication of an iranian researcher.
Anyway, taking an iranian as either your postgrad @ post doc student is like risking yrself to some bad ( or might be worst) consequences of not achieving yr project's objective. But... i have to take the risk due to my 2 post grad students who quit before they even registered for the course, and tat left me with NO post grad student at all and i have like 6 months away to produce a progress report for a project which 's supposed to start now, alas.. i have no one to conduct the labworks for the project.

and now I have one student who came 'menyerah diri' to me and another post doc to do all the works . so i m now in a very secured position, providing i have to bark, yell and push them very hard.. ( nahhh.. am not that kinda person tho)

For the past few days, there was a hot issue been discussed in every academic staff's email box. There's like a few sarky responses from the professors and all those top hierarchys regarding the parking issue ever since the admin reminded us not to park the car at the area which's not the parking area or else the car wud be clamped. as usual, we blamed the students for parking their cars at the staff's area and the professors demand their own parking spots. have to admit there is not enuff parking spaces in the faculty since the number of the staffs have increased gradually,not to mention the numbers of cars been driven by the students as well.
well not my problem anyway, tho my heart bleeds for those who have to face the problem everyday when they came to work.. well I have someone who sends and picks me up everyday then! hihihih

Anyway, back to usual routine now. I have class on monday and tuesday evening. and pharmacology class wil start after the break, the toxicology class will start in march.. and ( eh.. i m republishing the same statements taht i wrote in my prev entry la plak).. nampak sangat dah takder idea cett!
owh.. byw i spent the weekend, attending a 2 days TOT for the 5th Finishing School in Marriot Putrajaya...well makcik is back in action I guess..hihih
till then..

No comments: