Friday, January 09, 2009

and what's the story?

Hmm.. its been 3 weeks since i underwent my op..
The wound is not completely healed yet... and I have to visit the clinic and let them do the dressing for me daily...
still not able to wear my jeans.. ( sebab takut nanti bergeser ngan my wound)
I m now living on (real) healthy diet.. Most'f d time I consume vege soup n fish. Reducing my carbs a lot ( tapi idak jugak aku kurus kekdahnya cett)
My sister's maid has run away with the next door's maid, leaving her 2 toddlers at home, alone at tat time. ( sangat kejik itu maid,, and FYI, makcik dah puas mengutuk maid tersebut)
I have collected the key for my new apartment.. but i m still not sure when am i gonna move in..
I still have another week leave yet, i have lectures on mondays n tuesday n labs on wednesdays..
Tot of listing my 2009's resolution... but on 2nd tot... nantilah dulu...
(tetiba jek rasa cam maleh nak meng-update dahh)...

No comments: