Monday, January 05, 2009

Intermission

I m in my office room, at the faculty, trying to xerox 40 copies of handouts to be distributed for my 5 pm class. cehhh gigih bertugas walaupun im ubiquitously still on medical leave.. haishhh...
Owhh before I forgot, many thanks to Tim Tams for yr prayers and continuous concern.. I shud have known at least I can count on one virtual reader who anxiously waiting for my health progress.. (yang len hammmpehhhhh tak leh harap.. kekekeek)
owh by the way, the wound is still not completely healed.. starting today, i need to go for a daily dressing.. and they r gonna take one last look ( hopefully) at the wound next week.. owh btw, iwas so so in pain when they pulled out the remain of the stitches this morning... (nearly wet my pant hahahaha)..
katernya pain endurance level is very high.. cettt!
and they only gave me antibiotics today, ( i did beg them to prescribe last week, tapi nan ado yg nak dengar kata aku..) but today, even tho its not as watery as the week before, i tot i was just the serous, but then diff MOs will have diff opinions. They r afraid the wound will be infected, and my opinion it's just some flakes from the skin.. but who am i to question their opinions kan? Im just a normal human with an untypical cervical bones.. keh keh keh..
anyway... I cant find any replacement lecturer that wud be able to deliver this one particular course. and lectures still have to be on schedule.. I ve missed 3 hrs slot last week.. and i m catching up this week.. tak koser sebenarnya nak wat kelas ganti...
so tat makes me wat? dedicated lecturer la kan? ekekekekeke
well.. gotta run.. im trying to discuss with the students later .. perhaps i can change the class schedule to earlier slot..
well im not too keen to end my class at 7 pm every monday...
Till then...

No comments: