Thursday, August 28, 2008

and I just realised..

dat i never feel like posting any pics in my blog, making my blog so dull n ugly kan?
and I also realised tat i m a silent reader to many blogs, which i d never bother to acknowledge my presence in their blogs.. well tat's me allrite...
but....
i also realised tat due to the reasons above.. nobody read my blogs.. I mean new readers.. well... maybe bcos this blog is a syok sendiri punya blog kan...
The 2 stooges kat fac tu pun.. tak penah tau their stooge-mate ni ada blog.. hahaha
WAT differ this blog with the other 2 stooges?...
ANSWER: i confide to them with all my personal matters but i wont confide in this blog..well sorry to say.. wat u read is wat u got.. which is only the exterior surface of moi...which only contribute 0.05% of the real makcik in real world actually...
which only... arghhh...
P told me once.. "u shud not do it too often u know"
Moi : shud not do wat?
P: talking to yrself.. if u still wanna do it.. go infront'f d mirror and talk to it..
Moi: well wats wrong wth talking to ourselves? I mean.. when i talk to myself.. u ll see me mumbling je.. if i talk out loud.. tat d be another story.. rite?
P: then do it infront'f d mirror
Moi: Nope..
P: itu lah u.. keras kepala.. never take other ppl advice
Moi: Does it make any diference.. i mean.. i d soliloquy anywhere, any place any time.. when i feel like it.. why do u wanna make it difficult for me by wanting me to TALK INFRONT OF THE MIRROR.. whenevr i feel like talking to myself.. I mean tat thing is spontaneous u know.. i wont just simply talking to myself if i dun hv any issue..
P: ok, when do u usually talk to yrself then?
Moi: Like now maybe .. (mumbling to myself: eee org tua nih.. byk songeh tul.. aku pelempang kang..."
P: sorry i didnt hear u..
Moi: see.. shud i find any mirror now.. can u find me a mirror.. or maybe this side mirror will do ( we re in the car when the conversation took place).. Opps.. toot.. time's up.. i m already done with the talking (moi grinning)
P: ok la u win.. ( buat muka "ada lori ada bas.. ada hari boleh balas")
Moi: showing her contented smile..
After a few minutes...
Moi; Bang, kita nak makan kat mana kejap agi..
P: Buat muka dono.. while ignoring me
Moi: Helloooo.. kita nak makan kat mana ni..( a bit louder tis time)
P: huhhh! r u talking to me?
Moi: ya la... nwho else is in this car?
P: Owhhh.. tot u r still talking to yrself....(with a wide grin smile)
Moi: &^%$J*&#$$@$%% ( PAYBACK TIME.. soonnn..)

Owh.. im thinking of posting a few pics here..well.. havent posted any pics for so long anyway..and here they are... jeng jeng

muka penat cam nak mati..( after more than 24 hrs atas flite + 8 hrs transit kat dubai) pas tu sesampai kat airport.. kununnya nak jadi adventurous.. tarik luggage naik metro to hotel.. ampeh takder pemandangan menarik pun along the way.. tapi ok la... we saved a lot by taking a train to the city


1st day kat athens.. while having our bfast at the bfast corner.. well since its free.. this is all wat we ate for bfast for the whole week there..


well first thing i did when we reached the conference place was looked for the posters room. put on our posters and snapped the pics of us beside the posters.. well they r the proofs tat we did attend the conference, mingled wth other particpants, made networking.. etc.. etc..


anyone cud tell me how to upload the pics along wth its caption to the blog in fastest way?. been uploading one pic at one time and added the caption above by typing it..( hate doing it in mundane way)..

well watever it is.. i ll upload more pics when i m in the mood again... haishhhh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heee...cumel nya CC.

Anonymous said...

Ha'ah.. You are looking good.. Salam Ramadhan CC.. semoga Ramadhan ni membawa berkat dan kegumbiraan..

Life's Like That said...

wah!! chumil.