Thursday, September 04, 2008

If I were

a bird, i might have found a shelter already on the roof of this fac while waiting for the rain to stop.. owhh and please.. if i could choose wat kinda bird i wanna be.. i d choose erm.. a parakeet..


huh! gilo ke apo tetiba makcik nak jadi parakeet.. tapi itulah dia.. i feel like flying thru the clouds , while singing my heart out on the azure blue sky..
with my bright and attractive color, i m sure i m gonna get as much attention as i ve been dreaming on..
No no no.. dun get me wrong.. I m neither attention seeker not having a problem of attention deficit disorder (ADD).. Its just dat..
For once.. i wish tat i dun have all thse (megaHUGE) problems dangling in my minds.. was referring to tat major one.. ( nah.. not gonna mention it in ere)..
anyway.. on not much heavier note...
If i were given one more chance to seize my day.. ....
shud i or shud i not have nasik kerabu hitam for iftar again this evening?
(Hampehhh punya soalan kan)..
and i wonder.. whether parakeets love nasik kerabu or not? *pondering*..At least i shud have one thing in common with it.
Enuff about the birds...
Am thinking about the next trip.. tapi taktau mana.. Probably to a place called NeverNeverLand.. (just came across the name of Kyrgyz Republic when i visited MOSTI's website just now. Tot they misspelt the country's name. yet the country does exist in the world's map. I m just being ignorance as usual. .. not gonna elaborate more abt my 'ignorance' karang meraung jek kat sini nanti..
Hmm.. I d better do some works then.. Cam bagus jek kan.. berblogging2 kat sini.. even tho the files on my desk are mounting up..
Talk abt multitasking.. duhh..

this pic was taken when I was in Graz, Austria last September. It's been snapped by my Indonesian fren who's still doing her Phd in Leiden University. She did not attend this year congress which was held in Athens recently. But I did bump into a few familiar faces from last year's congress, and they cud still recognise me as the fractured armed lady.. kah kah kah.

1 comment:

Life's Like That said...

wat about gagak (the black one, yeah!), helang.. or erk.. burung ciak, perhaps? hahaha