Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pagi yang indah

Pagi Khamis yang damai ( la sangatt). I had an 8 am lecture . and then will be going to the main campus for JObmarket talk. and i ll have anthr class at 2 pm.
wahhhh sungguh gigihnya macik meng-lecturekan diri di bulan posa yang mulia ini..despite the painful kneecap.. yg tetiba rasa nak 'membengkak'kan sendinya when i woke up for sahur this morning. Tapi aimna tak kesahh..
should i do the countdown starting from today?
Cam bebudak lakrasanya kan..
am still waiting for P|-|IL to probe into my pc via skype so dat he can actually 'kill' the hijacker taht 's been nested inside my pc since last year. The reason why i m not able to browse using Mozilla anymore..
Thanks a lot Phil, ( if u r reading tis, i know u r). he's my IT angel. as he installed so many programmes which cudnt be installed before, organised my pc as well, among other things, and its a wonder bcos he can actually installed it in my pc when he's like at the other side of the world.

No comments: