Sunday, August 10, 2008

In Dubai again

ahlan wa sahlan from dubai..yeah.. im now in dubai airport at 4.42 am(MYT), 12.43 am(Dubai Time) and 11.43 pm ( Athens time). Anthr 8 hrs to go b4i d be able to board. Gila bosan aku, dah le emirates hampeh takbagi aku hotel voucherjust bcos i m only economy class passenger. Udah le, terminal dia dah setahun tak siap2 renovate, asal sampai jek kena turun tangga naik bas pi terminal.. Nasib baik jek entertainment dlm flite bagus..kalau idak dah lama aku hantar surat layang kat emirat4es ni..
I amsoo exhausted,checked out at 11 am tis morning and went straight to airport.. the flite departed at 5.30 ( supposed to depart at 4.40 tapi ada la manusiamana yg tak gheti2.. tinggalhand luggage tapi tuannya pi shopping) sampai the pilot siap cakap.. u have my permission to give them the dirty looks when they came..the cabin vrews siap bagi round applause lagik once they entered the cabin hahaha.
Funny,this morning,i was at the greek cafe nearby,sipping greek coffee while listening to some greek pop songs, life seeemed blissful at tat time,how i wish i cud have many other precious momemnts like thismorning.and tonite i am in dubai airport.. thousands ppl allover the world r walking infront'f me now..and tomorrow morning,i d be in the tutorial room,delivering lecture to mystudents.. Now it doesnt sound like the usual routine..it sounds more like living on a fast lane kan..kah kah kah...
Sekali sekala leh la wat cam tu.. cuba tiap2 bulan like my bro.. ada la yg tertiarap tgh jalan karang..
I am now trying to stay awake with a can of pepsi,some crackers and a bottle of mineral water..
I miss my crib ( kater incik Shahe) so much... my "Pakcik".. kirim perfume..so tadi sempat merayau2 cari.. its much cheaper than the one i asked in Athens..
I spent yesterday, strolling around the places nearby..ended up 'shopping' kat Hondos Centre. tapi takshopping pun.. later i found a supermarket which is actually behind the hotel buildinhg.. cett..dah nak balik baru jumpa... purchased some greek coffee and toffee for the kids..
Owh btw,while i was walking to the shopping centre yesterday,when a guy managed to catch me and guess wat? i shrieked a bit thinking that he'sgonna pickpocket me.. but he handed me a 10 euro note and squished it onto my palm instead..Tak sempat aku nak cakap apa2 dia dah lari...
hahaha he must think tat ilooked a bit forlorn wanderinng around the places... well dah selamat duit tu aku guna for d lunch.
owhh... batt dah kong.. cess... tak sempat aku nak tulis byk2..wat am i gonna do for the next 7 hours ni....huwaaaaaa....
some arab monsters r preying my seat now...maunya aku tak berganjak dr tempat duduk ni...

4 comments:

Life's Like That said...

a perfume for me, aye? huhu

IDA said...

erkkk... tats for my other respected 'pakcik"

Life's Like That said...

weh - tak hapdet kah?

Life's Like That said...

wah! makcik - tak abes2 Dubai kah?