Friday, August 08, 2008

Another day in Athens

yeah.. today is my free day.. duno where to go yet.. masih lagi melepak kat lobi hotel ini.. (alone occay), my companion buddy dah balik (uwaa).. and i cant wait to go back home too... missed my nasik kerabu..( i think i ve lost a few pounds alreday,cehhhh lagik maucakap kan).
Yesterday, i was alone for the half of the day. Zura went back to the hotel to check out at 11, and outta blue i became so independent. ( aku selalu cam tu if i had friends with me, i wud be so ignorant hahaha, ). so after hearing quite a number of mundane lectures ( bcos it wasnt my kinda- niche area), i decided to go back. It was still early tho.. around 4 pm and the sun was above my head.. tersangat la teriknya ( hitam la makkk cam ni kah kah ). Intead of taking a usual cab ( cos they will charge us double fare if we took it infornt'f d hotel), i walked to a next block , heading to a kossoumoli tram station. Since everything is written in greek character, aku pun asked for a help dgn seorang greek god (yang hidung dia sangat 'tinggi': toread: sombong), tapi tak kira gak, aku wat muka seposen .. yeahh makcik kalau kat obersea.. sentiasa dgn muka seposan yg tatau malu. so it cost me 80 cents to go to syntagma square. was looking for some souvenirs to bring back ( they said there were lotsa souvenir shops there). so berjalan la aku tanpa arah tujuan.. from the tram station.. i m so hopeless at map reading.. so baik tak yah bawak kan). Found a small shop with a nice lady there who helps me a lot. To make it worst, tapak sandal aku dah tercabut dr pagi tadi but i did not realise it till the aftrenoon. From the shop, i walked to the metro station to go back to the hotel which is nearby the omonia station. I was lost , ( told u aku ni hopeless wth direction) , i was like going around n around bcos , the place is actually sorta square area ( its called Omonia Sq btw), i tot i came out from the right exit ( svbb dia byk exit) so berpusing2 la aku kat situ.. till i spotted a greek policeman yg tgh sonok menyaman org. It so happened dat the hotel was just across the street, was looking at the landmark actually tapi aku tak nampak pun.. cess). safely arrived at my hotel room, with a flushed face at 8 pm ( masih lagi terang benderang tho). I had problem unlocking the door, luckily Zura has already informed the person at the check in counter so he happily ( agaknya) unlocked the door for me.
Well time to go sight seeing now ( if i d be able to find all the places la hahaha), or else need to look for anther greek policeman lagi kan...
Haishhhh.... sengall..

Ciao..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makciiik...can you bring me home a souvenir jugak?! I nak one of those Greek gods I don't mind idung nye macam sangkut hanger hehe.. leh kan?! Look forward to see all your pics.