Friday, August 22, 2008

It cant be any lighter..

Well 12 days has passed since I last wrote in my blog. Lotsa things happened after md last 'transit' in Dubai ( which was happened to be a nitemare for me). I mean LOTSAAA things.. which.. I dun think I have neither the time nor the energy to spin the yarn to my few-kerat readers here.
But i just want to narrate abt wat happened to me this morning..
Which make 'my blood go upstairs" ...
and make me realised how patience i cud be, when confronting this kinda situation..
and I also realised.. whenever i becam mad like hell.. the only resort was to cool myself down by... ermm.. (clearing my throat).. weeping..
yeah.. me so PATHETIC..
wait till u hear the second part of the story.. I m sure u d all crying bucketss..
well.. to start a story, we ( me and my P (which stands for Pakcik, no,.. not U .. incik Shahe).. decided to go to the postoffice.. after having our bfast at kedai mamak. I ve just checked my mailbox a nite before ( with tears streaming on my chubby cheek, and tat will be anothr story okkayy) and found out tat I got an undelivered reg letter, and due to dat, i have to go to Seri Kembangan Post Office , at their kaunter serahan tingkap to obtain the letter.
We parked at a 'secluded' area ( la sangat).. thinking tat no car wud dare to block our car.. by parking their cars behind ours..
UInfortunately.. we were so WRONG. there was this silver Nissan Sentra, and her stupid owner has happily parked her car just behind our car. which is so ridiculous la kan. bcos there is no WAY that we can leave without she removed her car first..
Thinking tat the owner must be somewhere around, P went inside the post office , trying to look for the owner.. later on, he went to all the shops opposite the post office. One hour has passed but still there easnt any sign of the bloody owner. I was late for work anyway.
I even had this tot tat 'she' ( we re very sure ttat the owner must be a SHE) is doing his facial at the beauty salon nearby ( spotted one or two) opposite the post office, while both of us r waiting impatiently for her to come. after 1.5 hours, we ended up our waiting.. with the arrival of AHSO bangang outta nowhere, i think she went to the bank which is like 1/2 km away from the parking place.
and her first q was like ( while pointing to our car).. "Yours arr?" I didnt get the chance to curse her anyway.. bcos P was much quicker than me..
" so stupid! everyone says U r stupid.. u must be born stupid!" sorta.. and before i cud add to his stupid vocabularies, she has already gone!
Should have told her.. not even stupid.. u r also blind!
so much for the tot la kan...

on heavier note.. ( well there is like.. heaviest as well)..
We went to yankies Hut for dinner last nite.. I was not well yesterday ( tat will be another story too).. ermm i ll just cut the story short..
Mom called when we were abt to go back.. and i cried after the phone call.. Goddit?

ok.. here's the last one.. on heaviest note...
I was very bz after coming back from Athens.. I mean.. like bziest.. Touched down at 12.. got my luggage and all.. and i safely reached home at 2 am.. and the next morning.. I had a lecture at 2 pm.. need to prepare the lecture notes as well..
and my my.. how do u call yrself.. after a long trip of more than 24 hours.. withoutany proper rest.. ( remind me not to transit at dubai again)..
i cant even open my eyes..
and on Tuesday.. i have an appt with my beloved Rheumy.. and they have decided to start a new drug via infusion on me.. meaning tat I need to spend a nite in d ward.
which I have done dat.. been there.. last monday.
Again.. they didnt have any vacant bed for me.. so I have to wait. Just imagine.. i ve been in HUKM since 9.30 but at 4.30 pm.. i m still not able to be admitted. and they finally put me in at half past six. I was so dead tired at dat time.. and then.. after the usual check up by the MO, they discovered a huge mass in my womb.. so the mission is now changed.. next day i was put for ultra sound, xray.. gynae clinic bla bla.. and yes.. all these while, i am living with a huge ovarian tumour inside myself for God knows, how long...
well.. did have dysmenorhea frequently. and this feeling of bloatness sometimes.. well.. was thinking tat it must be due to my irregulare eating habit..and this superficial massed thingy.. well i dunno.. i blamed on my ignorance la..
I was discharged last wednesday.. have to go again next week for a CT scan and next.. i dunno.. the gynae will decide I guess.
I have another nitemare.. before i d be able to be discharged. well not gonna tell u anyway.. just remind me to get my MC from tat HO lembab itu.. she forgot to give me one.. tho i have requested it beforehand..
owh.. i forgot.. they have like tonnes of things to do kan.. HO la katakan..
well i ll tell u if there is another double heaviest note in my entry..
The only thing tat I have to remind myslef again n again.. Allah has put me into test once again.. So watever it is.. redha jek la dgn ujian yang ALlah beri ni..
kan...
Semoga makcik ini akan dimasukkan dalam golongan org yang sabar dan redha dengan ketentuan Nya.. I ll accept watever the outcomes anyway..
Hmm.. I dunno.. when wud be the next entry.. kalau ini the last one.. ( tho I m really looking fwd to posting the next one)... well this is it..
Au Revoir.. and.. kenang daku dalam doa mu.. ekkk

kih kih kih..

2 comments:

Life's Like That said...

makcik -

be strong.. segal yg berlaku - sure got hikmah one.. i kow ur a strong gal. i mean - a strong makcik. u'll be ok. trust me.

IDA said...

thanks for the words of courage pacik.. uhukkk.. terharu makcik..