Saturday, April 06, 2013

Post-birthday

Morning peoples :)
Its been almost than  3 weeks after my birth-day. Nothing much to boast about being 45 lol
Anyway, for the past few weeks, I have classes mostly everyday. The reason is.. i have to replace 17 hrs-lectures and squeeze the normal 14 weeks-lecture to 7 weeks!
They are the 1st year medical students, and of course their schedules are totally different from the normal semester schedules.
I have other lectures tat I need to deliver as well..
No.. I am not complaining tho..

The 'good' thing is, they get to meet me so often, and thus, i have reminded them earlier that " i ll see u more often that you see your mom, so I hope you will bear it with me"
They even asked me to do unethical thing like skipping classes lol, and i gave then a one hour lecture of ethics lol

Owh, what's new in here?
Yeah, the hottest issue is , we ll  have an election in probably 3 weeks time! yeay!
i have decided that i should do my responsibility as a good citizen tis year,so I am going to elect.
The previous election, i did not manage to go back home ( as my electing place is at my hometown) since it was held on working day. whom I gonna vote for? That would be a top secret hahaha.
My FB has been tarnished by all those propagandas and people who are so engrossed into this issue. and I found it so irritating as they tend to enlarge and worsen the issue by their own  disgusting standard.
(pause for a laundry)
one a lighter note, ( is it?)
my feet swells since last week. but still i managed to go the lectures with me limping all the way..Hope it will be much better when i m going back for an election at the end of the month..

Hmm.. nothing interesting happened when i m so bz with classes. life is so hectic that I ll sleep instantly when my head touched the pillow.
Come to think of it, i know i m such a boring people as my life only revolves work, work and works..

Love life? should I have one lol. I guess the one who is going to be my love partner will be dying of boredom if he'd ever known me

Health wise, i think i am still gaining on. i do not know why but i can feel my heavy body without even peeping on the weighing scale, and i have just read that by consuming enbrel might also  contributing to my weigh gain..

it is so gloomy now, i think it is gonna rain soon.. oh my laundry :)

I should post more frequent I guess.. but by leading this so called life,, what else could i put on this blog?

Hmm..

ok.. till then

No comments: