Monday, March 18, 2013

The day I turned 45 Pt 1

Finally, the maid arrived. I ll have to accomplish another mission later which is sending her to mom in KB. I ll take this opportunity then to take a few days off, before coming back to work on monday morning. Isnt it great?

Btw, I got an Elizabeth Arden perfume for my birthday. Oh my, it has such a strong manly smell that I, no doubt will faint if i ever smell it for more than 60 secs. I cant give it back to the sender, as it is meant as a birthday present. She might not know my preference. I m only into floral sweet light smell.

Now i have to find a way to put it in some secret place where I cant find it for like a few months, and if i ever accidentally found it again, maybe it is ok to give it to someone else who love the smell..

Ok, i have weird thought.. i know.

Anyway, there's nothing much happened today. I had a test in the afternoon. waited for the maid all nite ( nahh.. i lied)
anyway, it almost 11 now, I should have been in bed long ago.

anyway, this is some notes that i wrote yesterday. That was meant to be posted today
The day I turned 45
Do you know that u can travel around the world just by bloghopping? I had so much free time
yesterday that i just click on the next blog at the top of my own blog. It leads to everywhere. a
disabled retiring manager's blog who just turned 45 a few months ago, a SAHM who just delivered
her twin many months ago, a teenager with a tag line, I make babies everyday.. and another SAHM
who revealed that she was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease which is most likely an SLE or
RA ( now why did I feel that she sounds like me lol), a Radio DJ whom just confessed he is not into
party that much, and many more blogs which talk about stitching, doll making yada yada .
Ok.. just finished making some fried bee hoon adorned with mince meat and chicken
iiver…………….ok.. I know i m not a good cook myself, but when i cook, i ll really turn it into
something edible and tasty.. believe me lol
still on bloghopping, i am now stuck with blog of trees.. I guess there are people who develops
snapping [ics of trees as their hobbies..
come to think of it.. do i have any hobbies? or did i have any hobbies before? hmmm (long pondering)
2 hours later..
it was a long ponder i guess. as i managed to pray, had 2 plates of fried glass noodles and watched
tv… own and also had a call from my sister, telling about the maid. She ll be available in a few days
time.. *sighing*


No comments: