Sunday, March 10, 2013

Are we stuck with each other?

I am still waiting for the maid to pop in..
Yes.. my sister has been impatient, and everytime she gets to be on FB, she sent me msges too, asking whether the maid has come or not?
It's supposed to be today. The agent promised us that she'll be coming this weekend.
And I m being impatient too.. so i asked my sister to ask the agent.
Dont get me wrong. The impatient sister is the elder sister, and the sister who connects with the agent is the younger one.

I guess, its hard to differentiate which of the sisters I mentioned in here, as I have tadaaaaa.. 4 sisters
But only 3 are mentioned here every now and then.
Anyway, the younger sister answered my sms just now, she forwarded the agent's msg as well.

Anyway, the maid is all ready, except, they still havent gotten the ticket to be here.
Maybe.. I need to wait for another day or two before 'attacking' the agent again.

Health wise,my ESR reading is still high, despite the jab that i ve been taking. I dunno, we ll just wait and see then.

And, after cursing (silently) everytime my pc trying to get kaput infront my very eyes.. I finally got a (drum rolling) NEW PC!

Now, I can relate, the phrase of 'if u need something too much, just pray silently, and GOD will grant your wish without u even realising it"- is there such kinda phrase? or is it me inventing some lines again? lol

I am still exploring my superfast pc now, and being an alien who just landed on planet earth.. it feels so awesome brailling the features of my new pc. There are still a lot of features that need to be xplored , and i ll be doing that as soon as I came into my office tomorrow. ...
Except that, I still have thousand of things to do, but they are all been put on hold, as the new pc owner is still in cloud 9 when the IT staff upstairs popped in and asked, "do u want a new pc or not"
and I still think I m dreaming :) Please wake me up someone!!

Cut the crap Ida! You re exaggerating again Pbhhht!

Owh, talking about dream. I had a dream after I wrote about the previous entry( about someone lost my documents). and I dreamed that I got the documents back and it seemed that an Iranian student took it accidentally, thinking that the documents was hers. I was so relieved, and rite before I feel like celebrating the "lost and found' episode, I woke up, and realised that it was only a dream.
Anyway, the next day, I went for my rheumy follow up. It was such a boring day, with me discovering i ve gained another kg.. boo hoo hoo.
Tried to connect on the internet using the tablet, alas..it cant connect although the signal was there. Anyway, I had another msg from the person who sent my dcument last time, and it seeemd that they have found my documents.. yahooo... I was about to ask him, whether was it the iranian student who took it and  returned it back when she realised that the document wasnt hers, when I realized i was actually referring to my dream last nite..
pheww..

So, I am now a happy girl who just found her document back. Plus the new pc that i ve just gotten..

owh about the title? it means nothing.. its just a song in a movie that i watched on HBO this afternoon.  I give you a hint here.. A girl with the green scarf? :)
owh well..
I m so tired after cleaning the house today.
Till then..

No comments: