Monday, March 04, 2013

Frustration with a capital F

maybe its more of disappointment.. truly disappointed when a person did not do his job well.

In another word, I am totally mad..

2 weeks ago, I asked the person in charge with all these deliveries including mails and documents to send my document consists of an application for a postdoc along with all his certificates and papers. I spent half day to compile all the necessary documents and put in the out tray in the dept office. I put a stick on note telling the PIC to deliver it safely to the Research and Internalization office at level 2.

As i havent heard any news from the office, i ve been looking for the guy whom sent my document and everytime I looked for him in the office, he is either missing in action or went to some other place.

But today, I cant wait any longer, he was nowhere to be seen so I asked for his mobile no instead from another girl in the office. I called him wanting to know to whom did he sent the document previously. He said he just put the document in the counter as no one is around that time.

Priorly, I called the girl in charge with the document at the Research office and she informed that she hasnt received any documents before. She then lookedevery nook and cranny for the document but to no avail.

I later messaged the guy asking him to trace back the document. Since I had class from 2-5 this afternoon, i never got to see him in person. Never thought of checking any phone msg as well

And guess what, i just read the msg, and he told me to reprint the document again because he said ' it is ok to do that"

so, here comes the ugly part..
I feel like banging his head on the wall (if i were there infront of him now).. feel like cursing as well. but my vocabulary is so limited tho.

So i replied his msg- I have no problem with reprinting the document but the fact that I have spent half day to prepare the documents and to compile all the appendices which God Knows, where the hell shall i start to look for them again in my congested superslow pc.. and how should i let the candidate knows that the staff here is so underefficient , he can always lose your documents-

The only thing that I can do now is crying with frustation..

I so detest the people who take for granted of their works.

Enough said.

and i so hate the people who think that they re so superior they can belittle others without mercy.. and if u think u r witty and funny.. i suggest u should use other words to describe yourself, maybe old, and snobbish? or maybe u think u re so good u can act like GOD?

People have feelings and u have none?

Case closed


No comments: