Saturday, April 20, 2013

Adrenalin rush

Saturday morning!! (ok, it is afternoon already.. how time flies)
Weekends are supposed to be spent loitering infront of the idiot box, by changing its channel every 5 minutes. No lunch included.
Yes.. that's how I defined my kind of weekend. It should not be spent by triggering my adrenaline as I have yet to write a review paper less than a month!)
.. and am sorry Mr Weekend, I do not have time to even turn on the tv as I am now extremely occupied with a lot of readings and to understand what I ve been reading...
Ok, I lied. I did turn on the tv this morning, but it bored me off as every one in the tv are so busy elaborating on the incoming election. 
Whats with me having a hectic schedule for the next incoming weeks, I know I won't have time to steal some working time allocated for this task.
I should not have 'gatal' applied for this work in the first place.
But then, a year ago i did not have much work to be done, nor any lectures to be delivered.
So here I am, burning the'midnight' oil in pretending trying to accomplish this given task. I know, by completing this paper, they will actually review my performance   laterwhether I d be able to retain in the team.
Nevertheless, I ll give it a try, need to finish it by a help from a colleague, but if this paper is not up to their standard, I will not have any regret if they just exclude me from the team later on.

ok.. back to some more readings..

No comments: