Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Far and Away

I noticed that there are people who actually read my old posts back in 2005. Whoever you are, please dun do that. To date, my life is actually changing  360 degree from the previous. I should have deleted al the ancient posts and only concentrate on the new and upcoming ones. yet honestly, there are still the remnants of yesterday that i want to preserve, be it was too cruel, sad or happy.

Ok, back to year 2013..

I lost my room key, and it is so weird as  remember I drop it in my tote after locking the room, waited for the cab, reached home, put the tote without taking anything out, took it back this morning, and when i scruffled inside the tote, it was missing. Grrr.. Luckily there is a spare key in the office and I managed to go in, after 30 mins.  and I am still thinkng about the key.. where the hell are you key.. should I call CSI then.. lol ( okay.. not funny)

HBO is now airing good movies early in the morning, and I managed to watch like 1/4 of ir before rushing to work. Today was Far and Away, with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman starred in it. The movie was a talk in town back in late90s I guess, as I remembered I was still doing my Masters at UKM at that time. and was it later that they coupled? (or was it prior to the movie)

Never mind, who cares if Nicole and Tom have become couple since then? as I yet, have to find a life partner lol.
Ehem.. what a confession pbhttt!

Recently, I registered on this one muslim marriage website. been reading various profiles, which are are rather annoying and irritating. I mean, they have been boasting of how pious they are, developing 100 hobbies  at the same time, permanent gym freaks, and they end their profiles by " looks do not matter, and pictures would be deceiving, but hearts are not yada yada", yet when I asked to look for ther pics, nobody bother to reply, in fact even rejected my requests..
okay, fine then. Do I look that pathethic and desperate?

Got bored of them anyway. Anyhoo, I could ave said that I have made a tiny effort in seeking a lifepartner.. nah... it sounds ridiculous tho.. I mean by advertising yourself at the website? Erkkk...

Come to think of it. i dont think it will be a fruitful effort later, owhh just forget about it... (erased)

Last week, i heard a 90s song sung by ( cant remember his name), but surprisingly, I can still remember the lyrics..  and  I asked my student" do you know this song", and  she shook her head, and it just strck my mind that I am OLD.. lol
My student n her 20s did not know any of this song, yet it seems like yesterday, I was listening to the song while finshing my assgnment.. oh my... I am such  an OLD SCHOOL lol

I grew with back Street Boys, NKOTB, GUys next door, just to name a few. back then, the songs have good qualitiies and u tend to recite the lyrics, whilst nowadays, who cares about the hip hop or talking songs lol

owh ok.. I rest my case.. I have a few hours class this afternoon


No comments: