Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ramadhan's coming..

As usual, when i am so worn out with works i ll take a secret little break by updating my blog in lightning speed ( hopefully).. I m about to finish a 2-3 pages of thesis report. I have other 2 queuing up for the "GOD-knows when the vivas are' and another 1 is adding up. Managed to finish reading the thesis in a record time, yes i spend a whole morning reading it yesterday, as I had an afternoon class afterwards. This morning, took a peek on its discussion and ran to a meeting which took place the whole morning. I am now trying to write a report based on the thesis content, have marked many pages of it, and silly me, i forgot to bookmark which pages so now i have to flip over the pages in order to mention the corrections that she has to make in the report.
Then, i think i need a break.. ok a short break.. to be precise a 5 mins break..
Eh lupa.. the fasting month will begin tomorrow.. I should be extra excited... and less sleepy... as I tend to go to be dearly so that I can wake up early for sahur and coming straight to work rite after subuh prayer... ok i lied.. i tend to get sleepy again while waiting for him to pick me up in the early morning. On 2nd tot.. i wont if i managed to find myself a suitable tv series that i might watch it with interest during those early hours...
I have one.. Its in KBS world channel.. they have tis one programme called "Screening humanity' which it actually a reality show on all sorta people in Korea.. This week, they are featuring a stay at home korean dad who take full care of his 10 months old son..Owh,, and last week, they featured a group of elderly women who lead independent livesamongst themselves.. I wept during one of the stories.. ( actually i wept in each of the stories.. heheh).This programme is on air every monday to friday at 6.48-7.28 am. see how god i am with the time? heheheh
On another story, mom called me last nite, informing me that she has collected all 4 pasang of my baju raya.. I asked her of the colors of those baju raya (i have the same problem of going back for raya with the mismatched tudung every year, and ended up with my sister's tudung). So this year, I m pretty sure i have the matching tudung to go with my simplest (motif?) baju kurung raya... lol
Can i talk a bit about my weekend? before the time's up... (cett!)
had a visit to SMC , maybe i havent blogged about this yet.. my 20 yrs old niece has undergone a surgery to remove a cyst and a fibroid (which has been ruptured into 3)on friday. Dunno wat happen these days, too many youngsters and teenagers suffer from the gynae problem. She( the niece) wont be diagnosed if she did not go for a thorough medical check up for her overseas admission priorly. She did not feel any pain, and the only things that they found out in prior was her BP which was a bit high for a 20 yrs old female . That led to a thorough check up, and since one of the aunties is a gynaecologist, she managed to find abdominal masses via the CTscan. And now, the bp is finally back to normal.. my elder sis flew back from kelantan since thursday and now going back with her daughter this evening. Hope, she will have a speeedy recovery. She was supposed to register in UQ last month, yet due to her failed medical check up and now this, she might be able to start her study latest after raya.... hopefully.. (now i have one more place to go for another overseas trip *grinning*)
My brother and his family will be flying to Marseilles at the end of this month. he will be working there for 2 years, bringing his whole family together. Now they are so free, as the niece and the nephew have quit school since last month and along with the mom, they are engrossedly knocking their heads off over FB games..*eyes rolling off*.. and owh Marseilles.. here i come next year lol!
owh.. its more than a 10 mins break.. and before i end up my entry, I m gonna wish my readers ( i know there is one or two) a happy ramadhan.. and another mundane picca from the last Kyoto trip lol.. me and the rest of the gang infront'f the Golden temple... don't know why , but I feel so serene everytime i look at this picca.. must be the surrounding.. i guess..

No comments: