Tuesday, August 17, 2010

yesterday's emotion

I was so disappointed yesterday, that i wept silently while cooking . remember how i longed for the nasik kerabu in my yesterday's post? Someone did buy it for me, along with all the tempting kelantanese kuih muih, ie lompat tikam and tepung pelita. I was so happy on the way back home yesterday, ala-ala my dream has come true.
Tapi...
panas tidak sampai ke petang...
Rite after i cleaned myself, i unwrapped all the purchased food, and looks like someone has MISINTERPRETED my request.
I was asking for NASI KERABU, not the NASI DAGANG...
so there went my resolution of going to be extra patience during the fasting month.. Tried not to get angry at anyone.. but... yes, I was babbling to myself in between.. cant help vented out my frustration via 2 sms-es to that person (yang tukang beli)..
in the meantime, I defroze the fish, planned to fry it and cooked the rice, the nasik dagang will go straight into the thrash bin... ( see, kunun nak insaf... takder maknanyaa)..
I have no idea why i went a bit berserk + emotional.. ala2 cam orang mengidam la plak...
but then, after 30 minutes, i have calmed down.. i m breaking my iftar with nasik panas and ikan goreng jek + ulam timun jek la...
Not knowing that someone took a real effort to go back to the place where he bought the food ( in the middle of the heavy rain) and came back to my place just to give me a pack of nasi kerabu (yang dah tak cukup syarat)..
Am not sure whether i should thank that person of it (due to his kasih sayang yang melimpah ruah hahah) or he cant stand my cruel sms-es that have been sent to him earlier. I wasn't that cruel la.. besides there 'd be another day..( never felt apreciated tho, if that was the reason )
Anyway.. the nasi kerabu is under-rated... so i guess the same goes to the untouched nasi dagang.. and all the kuih muih, i only managed to take a spoonful, which gave me the bitter taste ( gilo, lompat tikam rasa sangat pahit), and it cant even be covered with the sugarless air nisan.. similar case with the tepung pelita.. i think they added bucket of water to the diluted santan.. which doesnt give any creamy taste of the santan... which have made me so so so.... frustrated that I vowed i m not gonna buy anymore food from the param tis year... and if i ever did, it shud be from the same established stall that i bought it in SS... ( makan nasik ngan ikan goreng lagik best babe!!)
Dont have the heart to curse them. I bet lotsa customer have already done tat...
On another note.... I finished my follow up at rheumy clinic very early today. yeay!.. accoding to my blood test, everything is under control.. my sugar level is ok, my cholestrol level is going down.. and i feel so happy... (cant afford to get stressful during fasting month aye?)
Got another O&G follow up next week, time for another jab :)..

p.S still cant believe i got so emotional over an unworthy pack of bland nasik kerabu yesterday.. haishhh

No comments: