Friday, February 12, 2010

Belok berlengkar...

I have a 'ttm' who will always criticize of whatever term that i use in my daily conversation, especialy when i communicate with him. For eg: me: jam giilerr hari ni., kenapa ek? Him: can you please try not to use 'giler' in your conversation.. me: tampo kang bersepai karang ( dalam hati jekkkk)..
seriously, as I can be easily influence with all the terms that they include in their blogwritings, for instance, i'd somehow, will not purposely include em in my conversation.. as if im trying to expand my vocab ( la konon)..
some other words ie tak boleh blahh . ( which i do not specifically understand wat i means )or something sounds like sungguh hampehh..
I have no problem with people using those 'in' terms.. however i have him who will try to grammatically correct my so called language.. ( sangat geram di situ.. )
There was one situation, he even criticized this one radio ad. regarding faizal tahir's statement..cannot totally remmebr waht he said.. but this fella did mention something like this "Walaupun saya menyanyikan lagu rock dan berjiwa rock, tapi saya masih suka lagu tangkap lelehhh.." which brought some kind of anger to him when he listened to the dialogue.. and there he went with " apa tangkap leleh.. ada ke maksud tangkap leleh tu dalam kamus DBP bla bla bla"
Ihave to admit, I m not good in writing a proper malay.. i tend to combine watever terms that i read in a blog.. ( i have to say there's not many blog who practise proper malay writing... most of them wrote the cacamarba words in it ( like me)..
On other note, I had a tiff with him again this morning, when i gave him a direction to go to UPm while passing by the PKNS Complex.. " sampai depan sana traffic light, u belok kanan".. yes, I said belok, which is a common word for me, and i m 110% sure you can find it in any Malay-english dictionary..
But he say it was weird to hear someone said 'belok",while adding that the last time he heard the word, it was like more than 10 years ago, when he had a conversation with a Singaporean malay.
and I said belok is totally a malay word no matter what region we r from..
and then he asked, why don't u say pusing instead.. so I ansered, no pusing is only when u ask a person to pusing like a 180 degree nya action of moving.. but belok is like u do an action by turning 90 degree.. boley?
see.. i ve related it wth some mathematical or more like geographical lattitude or longitude...
still he was not satified.. he kept asking why.. andthere i was throwing him an acrid remarks.. 'that is because you dont have that many friends that u can converse with" U do not give direction to others instead u drive sendiri ikut kepala u which eventually resulted of u sesat bagak... " luckily he forgot to fuss about my bagak term heheh
i wish i can initiate another fury.. by saying gila kentang la u ni... serve him rite kan... lol
anyway.. happy holiday... and yes, I d be hibernating at home for 4 days... am fetching a niece at banting in an hour and probably take a short visit to an orphanage at sungai manggis later on..
GONG XI Fa Cai....

No comments: