Saturday, February 13, 2010

2 orphans and a niece

Yes, I am not home alone today, there are 3 guests today, 3 girls yang kesemuanya masih duk terbongkang tak bangun2 lagi whilst me, the efficient lady ( ewahh!) has been awake since 7 am, took a bath, washing all my clothes while watching sonata labu labi 3 in astro... hahaha
I m feeling so uneasy tho, as I ve been so alone all the time.. i do wat i want to do, and today , i have 2 guests who only muttered a few words to me since last nite and a niece (tats an exception as she has known me since she was a baby)
I am not sure whether wat I did yesterday was rite, I mean.. its not easy to develop some kind of motherly love after an hour's conversation rite.. and I m not that ... u know... very motherly in person.. ( exception again to all the dozens of nieces n nephews of mine)..
I cant even suggest them to call me ibu.. ( hahah tat's wat i have in mind).. I mean do i have a right to ask them to call me that, and ishhh. im having problem to befriend 2 kids with the age range of 9-15. I mean.... i m not going to ask them to stay wth me forever kan.. and its even difficult to invite the youngest sister to come and stay with me for 4 days... well she was ok for the first few minutes and later on she started shaking her head.. do i look like a terrible person whom can scare the kid... ( where the hell is the psychoanalyst when i most need em la?)..
and why the hell i feel so unsecured in a sudden? I do not have to make any effort to make them like me rite,, I shud be as wat I am before.. dont have to impress anyone rite.. (wahhhh i m a very confused lady today hahahah)
I mean hello akakkkk.. they r only kids... why do u have to be so worried... (but yeah I am dementedly worried.. as I have no experience with any kids before.. I dun have a kid on my own.. neither motherly instinct...).
What if they dont like me and start comparing wth the guardian from the orphanage... and why suddenyly i feel some responsibiliies has been thrown onto my shoulder where as all these while i live for myself.. never thot of anybody else.. is that a good thing or wat?....huwaaaaaaa..
this is very new to me la.. and for God sake akakkkkk.. this is only a temporary.. u r not gonna see then next week.. and probably u d get to me them in another few months... ( wahh I m feeling so cruel la pulak)...Sapa suruh ko gatai nak berangkat- angkat kan? huhuhuhu
Gila kentang punya orang hahahaha.. ( akak la tu...)
ok la.. I m trying my best to adapt to this situation.. will do my best... )even tho i m suck in cooking).. so dorang akan makan kat luar jek la hahahah..
wokeh.... poi sidai kain dulu... will update later about them..
now am gonna be a good 'mom' and wake them up.. ( uishh kalau anak akak sendiri.. dah lama dah membebel ni..)..
see.. there're hindrances that prevent me from acting like a real mom.. cos I m not sure whether they like it or not if i act like one...
waaaahhh payahhhh nyaaaa...
pergi makan nasik lemak dulu la.. kot2 dapat idea... hahahha

No comments: