Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Woke up at the wrong side of the bed

well.. the title narrates it all.. and my grumpiness only started when I could not find my body shop perfume bottle after the final touch up. Scruffed thru all the bags, tote bags, over nite bag, hand bag.. yet i still couldnt find it. i wear the perfume whenever i m not in my menses time (get wat i mean?), and dabbed other perfumes when i m in tat time of the month ( still get wat i mean?)..
yeaa.. aku biol hari ni.. after swearing like 100 times and later merintih cam org mati anak kucing .. i was still unable to find it. Ishh i have other perfumes tat i can wear.. tapi tu la.. today is the sparkle sequioa's body shop day.. kalau takder.. jgn harap aku nak pakai lain..
ishh... i remember i held it and planned to put it in my overnite bag as i was at my bros last weekend.. ishh.. I am soo absent minded nowadayss...tuihh!
so i dragged this grumpiness all the way to work. I have the first class tonite.. ( but i dun feel like preparing any lecture notes,, boley? ) there goes the award for this year's most dedicated lecturee ( another ptuih!)
the usual bfast partner decided not to come today.. lagi la aku grumpy.. and its been raining cats n dog since tis morning..
To add to my grumpiness.. i could not find the air tickets.. i remember i just put it in the first drawers along with all my monthly pay slips.. the drawer.. ishhh was an extremely messy.. while r'ransacking' my own drawer, i was like.. allah huakbarr.. mana aku letak ni.. for 100 times.. (luckily i was not into swearing mode)..
I blamed my age for this so bloody absentmindedness.. and my 'taking for granted'-ness.. but i know the ticket is in the drawer..
after abt 15 mins.. i found the ticket.. yes.. its actually inside the drawer.. leaning to the wall of tat drawer.. ( ko imagine la sendiri.. bahasa aku ni pun dah lintang pukang)
and now i feel like... makan goreng pisang sambil lepak atas l-shaped sofa aku tgk 'shutter' the movie leh?
Cam bosan jek hari ni..
and yes.. i am still in 'grumpy' mode..
rasa cam nak makan anak lebah jek..ke memangh ada anak tebuan dalam perut aku ni? it hurts like.. hell.. ( no like reban ayam)

1 comment:

Life's Like That said...

ur scaring the shait out of me! huhu